Chapter Ten

"Date Night"

Later That Night

August's POV

I decided to hire a babysitter for Ameriah. So Candace and I can go out to eat. I really want us to get the sparks back in our relationship. The girl arrived and I wait for Candace to get ready. The doorbell rang so I went to the door and Ameriah follow.

I open the door and she had a big smile on her face. She looks so excited yo do this. After seeing the smile on her face Ameriah start to smile. So I let her in and I ask,"What's your name."

She start to smile really hard and she said,"My name is Meghan and I can't wait to babysit this angel."

"You should see her in action," I murmur and Ameriah turns around. She put her hands on her hips while giving me a face.

A Few Minutes Later

She surely did talk a lot to be cute. Although, she's pretty but I'm not digging her like that. Then finally Candace was ready to go when she came down the stairs with a black dress on. The dress went to her knees and she looks so unpredictable. Once she saw me she gave me a real sexual glare. Then I told her, “you must be ready to go.”

“Yeah,” she said while showing her beautiful smile. I grab her arm and we head towards the door.

A Good Two Hours Later

Ameriah’s POV

My parents have been gone for a good day or so, but I'm having a good time. I can't think what that girl name was. Well we play a lot of games like board games and other thangs like that. Wait I think it's coming to me now, I think it's.....never mind. She was cooking cookies for me and her and it smelt so gooooood.

I was in the Living room and I ran in the kitchen. She pull the oven door down and she grab the mitten. Then she took out the pan out of the oven. She put on the counter and she grab a plate and she puts the cookies on the plate. I really want to say something so I told her,“those cookies done uhmm,”

She pick me up and put me on the counter and said,“Meghan and yes cutie pie.” Then she got two glasses and she went to the refrigerator. She got the white stuff that my mommy said cows make. Meghan pour it in both glasses and she gave me a cookie. We both had fun eating cookies.

“Whats that white stuff? ” I ask her.

“That's milk silly,” she respond.

“Oh,” I said.

After eating cookies, we went back in the living room to watch cartoons. Until, Meghan check her watch and she said,“ Come on it's 8:30pm, you have to go to bed come on,” She walk up stairs and I follow her. Then I show her to my room and she help me put my pajamas on. She tuck me in bed and she told me a bed time story.

Meghan's POV

After I put Ameriah to sleep, I went downstairs and I start to look at the awards on the wall. I saw pictures of August and Candace. I seen plenty pictures of Ameriah. Then I start to walk around. There was a voice behind that scare me saying,“mmh what you doing.”

I turn around and I jump but it was only August. Then he ask,“did I scare you?” I nod my head yeah while trembling and he also ask,“is Ameriah sleep? Then I said,“yes.” He just look at me and he said,“we might need to use you sometimes. So was she a perfect angel like you said.”

“Yes she was actually good and I would to baby sit again,” I said.

“That's good,” he said and he pull something out his pocket. I got a little scare but it was money and he gave me the money. I told him thank you and I grab my purse. I got my wallet out of my purse and I put the money in the wallet. I put the wallet in my purse and I grab my purse.

Then August ask me,“what's your number so I can call you to babysit again. So I turn around and I gave him my number. Then I walk out the door and Candace told me,“have a good night.”

“You too,” I told her. She is sweeter than I thought she was. I walk to my car and I got in. I put the key in the ignition and turn it. Then I drove back home.

The Next Morning

Adrian's POV

One of my close friend was in jail for a while now so I thought about bailing him out. I drove to the jail and I paid the bail. I waited for him to come out and he came with his stuff. Then I said, “What's up Travis,”

“What up have you seen my Kandi cane,” He said.

“Yeah she's married now and she has a daughter,” I told him. He was filled with anger and you can tell because how he look. Then he said,“to that nigga August and he got my baby pregnant. Oh hell no I'm need to find him.”

“He's good people's though,” I said.

“I don't give a damn, I never liked him anyway,” He said.

“Okay let's go,” I said.

“So I'm staying with you,” he said.

“Yeah,” I respond.

We walk to the car and we both got in. I crank up the car and I drove off to the crib.

Y'all weren't expecting that to happen. Yeah Travis is Adrian long lost friend.

Ameriah's babysitter, Meghan is Tinashe.

Although I haven't updated in a while, hopefully you guys will like it. I will try to update more often and remember to vote and comment what you think about this chapter.

Peace✌