Chapter Nine

"Secrets"

The Next Day

Ronnie's POV

We went to eat where we had our first date, Applebee's. I really wanted to take her here to be romantic and think about what happen that night. I'm not going to get into that though. There wasn't as many people there when we first went on our first date. After this I have another surprise for her at the beach. Also I want us to order the same thing that we order on our first date. They instruct us to the table and the waitress came to the table. "Hello my name is Anastasia and I will be taking your order," the waitress said.

35 Minutes Later

After our date at Applebee's, I put a bandana over Janae's eyes. I open the car door for her and she got in. I closed the door and I ran to the other side of the car. I got in and I crank up the car and I drove to the beach.

"Where are we going Ronnie," Janae said.

"I can't tell you," I said and she turn her head. Then she ask,"why can't you tell me."

"Its a secret," I said.

"I tell you my secrets, why won't you tell me where were going," She said getting worried.

"Well let me say like this, its a surprise. I know how much you love surprises," I said.

She sat back and kept her mouth close until I got to the beach. When we made it to the beach, I walk her to the area I set up for us. I help her to sit down on the bed and she sat down.

Then I took the bandana off on her eyes. She looks really shock at what she saw. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and I sat down."Do you like it?"

"Yeah I love it, everything is beautiful Ronnie," She said and she gave me a big hug. She gave me a kiss on my cheek and we look at the stars all night.

The Next Day

August's POV

So I have a surprise for Candace and I thought about taking my girls shopping. I might spoiled them a little and show them a good time. I just going to have a good day with Ameriah and Candace. I still can't believe what I did last night. It was really wrong and it didn't feel right.

So I'm going to make it up to Candace by having a date night with her. I love my best friend but I love my wife and my daughter more. We went to their favorite store, Forever 21. Ameriah ran to the dresses area and Candace followed. I found a seat to sit down and I watch as Candace and Ameraih shop.

30 Minutes Later

After they were done shopping, we all got hungry. So we went to the food court and I bought a whole pizza and some drinks. I brought it to the table and I sat down with them. I pray for the food and we all got a slice of the pizza. Ameriah asked me, "what happen between you and that woman last night?"

Before I could get to speak, Candace said shock,"what woman.!!!"

"She talking about Kelena," I said nervously.

"What you doing with Kelena," She said.

"I asked her to come to the studio to see how my new album sound to her," I said lying.

"You could have asked me," She said.

"Mom who was that man talking to you the other day," Ameriah said.

"You're surely asking a lot of questions right now," Candace said.

"Yeah who's that you were talking to the other day," I said.

"It was Adrian," She said.

"What are you doing with Adrian?" I asked while sipping on my drink.

"I just saw him at the mall the other day and we just spoke to each other. Then we went on about our business," She said and I just shook my head.

Janae's POV

I had a great night with Ronnie. After we left the beach, A horse carriage came and carried us home. Everything was really nice and when we got home. There was rose petals was on the floor and the living room was decorated real beautiful. Ronnie made me felt real special yesterday.

I really felt spoiled yesterday by him because he did everything I wanted him to do. Today we have to meet up with our wedding planner. We have to decide the colors, get the flowers, and we have to get the tuxedos and dresses. Also, I have to talk to my maid in honor about the bachelorette party. Hopefully, this decision I made was right because I want to be a good wife to Ronnie.

I want him to be a good husband to me and treat me right.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a while. Please vote, comment what you think about the characters and the chapter. Also, I know the chapter is really short and I will try to make the next chapter longer. This story might get little crazier after this chapter.

Peace✌