Chapter Eight

"Our Little Secret"

Adrian's POV

I was in my living room watching television. Then I heard my door bell ring. I thought it was Traci with the paper files but it was Candace. She had on a trench coat on and she was headed to my living room. She sat on the couch and she ask,"what are you watching?"

"Nothing right now. " I said and I turn the television off. Then she got up and she took her trench coat off. She pushed me against the wall and she pull my shirt up. Then I tried to stop her and she pull me close. Then I said, "I wanted you to come over to discuss about what we did last time." Then she moved away and she said,"oh well what about it."

"I want to tell you that I feel wrong doing this," I told her. Then she came closer to me and she spoke,"I know." She look at me deeply in my eyes and she kiss my lips really gentle. I couldn't help myself. This was so wrong, but it felt so right.

August's POV

I was in the studio with Ameriah in my lap and we were on the couch. My producer was going through the songs for my album. While he was going through the songs I was talking to Ameriah about some things.

"What's been going on at home while I was on the tour," I ask Ameriah. Then she said, "It was great but mom was acting little different." I gave her a surprised face and I'm wondering why Candace is so different. Then we heard a knock on the door and I thought it was Candace. Then the door open and it was Kelena. Ameriah start to look her up and down to see who she was and Kelena by me on the couch. Then Ameriah tried to get in between us and I ask Ameriah,"do you want any ice cream."

"Yeah, but dad who is that woman," Ameriah said. I could do is chuckle and Kelena laugh and I respond,"this is Kelena." Ameriah held her and she said," hey I'm Ameriah and I'm sorry for being rude." Kelena smiled and she shook Ameriah's hand and said, " Its okay cutie pie."

Ameriah turn and around to me and she supposedly whisper to me," I like your lady friend daddy." I smile and asked my producer to take Ameriah on an ice cream break. Then they left and that left me with Kelena. I ask Kelena how she was doing and she nods her head and she said," I'm fine." Then she put her hand on my face and she kiss me on the lips and I move away quickly.

"I'm married Lena, I can't do that," I said while getting up.

"Well I'm sorry August, it just happened," She said while getting closer to me.

We look into each other eyes and I tried to move away and Kelena grab my face and she kiss me really passionate. Then I let go and she left out of the studio.

Janae's POV

Ronnie and I were cuddling while watching the movie, White Chicks. We didn't like to be bother with a lot of things so we thought we can stay in bed and watch movies on Netflix. While we were watching the part when they were singing along to "Thousands Miles," I want to tell Ronnie about having a baby but I think he going to tell me he is not ready for that. Ronnie was singing along until the other song came on and we both start to laugh.

I felt really safe in his arms and he like the man of my dreams. In my heart I believe this is the man I want to marry. We plan our wedding in a few weeks and I can't wait to the day come.

"Ronnie," I said.

"Yes," He said.

"Are you ready for our wedding?" I ask.

"Yeah," He said and he gave me a kiss .

I lay my head on his chest and I close my eyes.

I hope y'all like it this chapter and I know this is kinda short. I ran out of ideas but please vote and comment what you feel about the story. Also comment what you think about this chapter.

Peace