"Renee"

"Why Renee?" Carter asked curiously. Brandon shrugged before saying,"It kinda has a Greek ring to it you know and it was Tyler's mom's name"

Tyler nodded giving Brandon's hand a squeeze as a thank you for adding his mom's name into their own daughter's name.

"How about Amanda or Daisy?"

Brandon looked over at Tony and nodded with a smile liking the names before turning to Tyler and asking,"Which name do you think would work better?"

Tyler shrugged,"I dunno we still have some time before picking so we can think that over"

Brandon nodded resting his head down on Tyler's chest so he was facing Tony and Ian.

"Ian did you re-dye your hair?" Brandon asked noticing how the blue weren't fading like they usually are and were newly dyed so it was a bright blue highlights.

"Yeah I was actually thinking of dying all of my hair but I'm not so sure I like my blonde hair," Ian said running through his messy hair.

"How about your contacts are you gonna change your eye color or no?" Tony asked looking at Ian with excitement.

"Nope I'm gonna stick to blue contacts I like blue better than brown," Ian said smiling at Tony.

Brandon's eyebrows raised looking at Ian and Tony seeing their behaviors. Wes and Ian were all bisexual while Tony was gay and everybody knew Ian was a player so Brandon was worried if Tony liked him.

Wes seemed to notice it as well and glared at Ian shooting him a 'stay-the-fuck-away-from-my-brother' look before giving Tony a 'dont' look.

Ian smirked back at Wes but Tony obeyed his older twin moving away from Ian a little to talk to Brandon who noticed the way Ian frowned seeing the action Tony had done.

"I'm gonna get some soda Tony and Wes can you help me?" Brandon says getting off of Tyler and walked into the kitchen with Wes and Tony.

"What the fuck Tony?" Wes asked turning to his twin as soon as he knew they were out of earshot from the others.

"What?" Tony asked faking innocently but Wes saw pass his lie easily and gave him a 'you-know-what' look making Tony to groan,"It wasn't a big deal"

"Your right its not a big deal, it's a huge deal," Brandon said adding himself into the conversation.

"Ian's a player Tony you know that," Wes growled as gently as could after all Tony was his younger brother and he was just watching out for him.

"I know Wes but I think he's different than that-," Tony tried to procreate but Wes cut him off.

"He's fucked with so many girls and boys that I've lost count hell he's a player and a fuck boy!"

"I can change him," Tony muttered looking down at his feet,"I really like him guys"

Wes sighed shaking his head looking at Brandon as if asking him to say something.

"How long have you liked him?" Brandon asked watching as Tony nervously shuffled back and forth on his feet,"How long Tony?"