Chapter 15

"Jai go get me a pickle with peanut butter on it." I ordered with a puppy dog face.
"What's the magic word?" He asked
"Pleaseeeee." I said
"It was lotion but since you're pregnant I'll get it for you anyway."
He got up and walked to the kitchen. While he was gone his phone went off, I was curious, so I looked.
From Jes: 'Hey, don't forget about tonight ;)'
I couldn't believe my eyes. I quickly replied 'I won't' and turned his screen off.
"Here you go darling." He said while handing me my pickle.
"Thank you sweetie." I said with a smile. 'I wanted to be waiting when he got back. I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to bust out in tears and slap the shit out of him right now, but I have to contain myself. I have to do this right. Maybe he's not cheating' I thought.
A little while later we went to bed, but I couldn't sleep. I stayed awake, waiting for him to get up and leave. Then finally around 12 o'clock he got up. I closed my eyes to make him think he was asleep. He kissed me on the forehead before he left. I wanted to spit right in his face. After he left I got up and went to the living room to watch Tv. A few minutes later I heard foot steps. I turned around to see Beau coming down the stairs.
"(Name), what are you doing up?" He asked
"Couldn't sleep. What about you."
"Same here. Mind if I join?"
I shook my head as he sat down beside me.
"I think Jai's cheating." I blurted out.
"Why would you think that?"
"I read a text message from his phone."
"Oh (Name) I'm so sorry."
"I just don't know what to do. I want to hit him and kill the whore he's with." I started to cry.
"Shhh it's ok. I know you want to." He said while pulling me in a hug, he started to stroke my hair. I jolted up as I heard the door open.