Chapater 3

I felt my heart beating out of my chest as we sped down the rode, away from my house.
"Breathe." Jai said. But I couldn't I stated to panic, the tears started to fall. Jai pulled the car over to the side of the road. "Look at me." Jai said as he put my hands into his.
"You're ok now, you're with me and from here on out I'm going to be here for you night and day. I will never abandon you." He said whipping the tears from my checks. I stopped crying and my heart slowed down.
"Thank you." I said. As he pulled back out on the road. "Anytime my love." He replied.
"What if they don't like me? Or what if your mom kicks you out too? Or maybe..."I started to panic again when we pulled into his driveway.
"Hey (Name) don't think that way. There going to love you." He said, I nodded.
"Let's go." He said. I got out of the car and followed him into his house.
"Hey sweetie." His mom said as we walked into his house. "Whose this?" She asked when she saw me.
"This is my girlfriend (Name)." He said.
"Ew, Jai has a girlfriend." Beau said. He and Luke was sitting on the couch and the only way I knew them is from school. I knew all of Jai's friends, I sound like a stalker but they were the popular ones and everyone knows them.
"Oh shut it, your just jealous." Luke said, punching Beau in the arm. Beau shrugged his shoulders.
"Don't mind them, I'm Gina by the way." She said smiling. "Can we sit down, we have to tell you something." Jai said. "And we're out." Luke said getting up and dragging Beau down the hall. We walked over to the couch, Gina sat across from us.
"Now what is it, sweetie?" She asked.
"(Name) is pregnant with my child." Jai said. Gina had a shocked look on her face. She put her head in her hands. "Mom?" Jai asked. She lifted her head up.
"I'm sorry." I blurted out before she could speak.
"Sorry? Oh honey don't be sorry. Your making me a grandmother and my baby boy into a father." She said with tears in her eyes.
"So your not mad?" Jai asked
"Not at all." She said.
"And there's one more thing, (Name)'s parents kicked her out." He said
"Well she can stay with us." Gina said.
"Thank you so much." Jai said standing up, hugging his mom.
"We're going to be uncles!" Beau and Luke shouted as they came out if the hallway.
"Yes." Jai said smiling.
"You should get some rest. Luke show her to Jai's room while Jai gets her things." Gina ordered.
"This way my lady." Luke said. I hugged Gina before we walked up the stairs, which probably stunned her because she didn't say anything. Luke oped a door that had the letter J on it.
"So there's a baby in there?" Luke asked pointing at my belly.
"Yes, Luke now scram." Jai said as he entered the room. Luke threw up his hands as he walked out. I sat on the bed and slipped my shoes off. Jai began to clear out some drawers in he dresser for my things. I tried to sleep but couldn't.
"Jai?" I asked
"Yes my love." He said as he looked over at me.
"Cuddle with me." I said with a puppy dog face. He crawled into bed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I leaned into his chest. He stroked my hair causing me to fall asleep.