Chapter Nine

I heard the door open but it was already too late. Everything is slowly going black.
_____________________________

-Stephen's POV-

I heard screaming from the bathroom so I ran. When I got to the door it was locked so i felt around the door frame for the key and unlocked the door going in. I wish I didn't see what i saw and what i saw was Chris in a puddle of blood and a razor in his hand.

I called 911 and i took off my shirt wrapping it around his cuts. 'there goes my white shirt' I thought.

The paramedics came and took him from me and put him in the ambulance. I went to go tell Calli but I wiped my tears first.

I knocked on her door then went in and walked into a huge cloud of smoke.

"Calli"

"What do you want Stephen"

"Chris is in the hospital" and with that sentence she broke down so I comforted her in my arms.

"Let's go see him"I said and she nodded her head.

-at the hospital-

"What room is Chris in

"I'm sorry he can't have visitors right now"

"Why not"

"They are still stitching him up"

"Oh okay"  I take Calli to the waiting room and she cries into my chest mumbling 'its all my fault' 

"It's not your fault" I whisper 

"Yes it is I shouldn't have said that"

"What happened"

-flashback-

"Babe why are you smoking inside" I grabbed the joint from her.
"You're no fun" she pouted I could smell alcohol radiating off of her.
"How much did you drink" I scrunched up my nose
"Like 8, 9 bottles" she said holding up 8 fingers "can I have it back now"
"No, this isn't good for you"
"Well neither are you" she said to me. That hurt.
"You really think that" I said trying to hide the pain in my voice.
"You're just a useless fag I never liked you I dated you out of pity" I didn't reply so she just threw her lighter at me.

-flashback over-

"It's not even true I don't know why I said that to him" The nurse comes in and tells us we can see but one at a time so I let Calli go first.

-Calli's POV-

I walk into Chris' room and see bandages with blood seeking through wrapped around both his wrists.

I sit next to him.

"im so sorry Chris, i dont know what i was saying i didnt mean it though i pro-" he cuts me off by kissing me and i kiss back. We pull away before it gets to heated.

"i love you princess and im sorry too"

"you dont need to apologize Chris its fine"

"wanna cuddle" he asks

"i thought you'd never ask" i say as i climb in the hospital bed with him and rest my head on his chest wrapping my arms around him. He rests him arms around me carefully trying not to hurt himself and kisses my head.

"i love you so much"

"i love you too Chris and i can't imagine losing you" a few moments later we fall asleep in each others arms.