Chapter Three

"Damn girl I'm loving the new you" Lucy said and everyone else agreeing.

"Thanks guys, it was for the best" I said. I looked around and saw an empty table the middle of the cafeteria so we sat there and started digging in. For lunch they had burgers and potato wedges with water or milk. I got water because ew milk. A few minutes later the football and soccer team came over to us.

"Excuse me I think that you're at our table" said a football player

"No," I stood up "this is our table" I could see the captain I beat up earlier in the back of them, he honestly looked scared and didn't want to be there.

"Ooh I'm so scared" the same football player said. I smirked and walked over to him

"If I were you I would take you and all of you friends to a different table" I growled making eye contact with the captain then him. 

"Come on guys let's just eat somewhere else" the captain said.

"You should listen to him, he's obviously the voice of reason in this pathetic ass group."

"Are you scared?" he laughed at Edwards "what is this little princess going to do about it" he said and everyone started laughing.

"I. Am. Not. A. Princess." I growled through my teeth and pushed him into the ground and started punching his face. Michelle tried to pull me back but I kept breaking free. I was so pissed. Finally someone pulled me off. 

"You'll regret this so fucking much Grier" I read off of his jersey.

After a while my friends finally calmed me down, which isn't that easy. 

"You could've killed him" Ashley said

"I didn't do that much damage, I just ruffed him up a bit"

"Dude he has a swollen eye, bloody nose, and a broken jaw" Ashley told me

"No one calls me princess" I gritted through my teeth. By now all of his friends are gone and it's officially our table.

"I'm gonna kill Grier next time I see him"

"Don't you'll get suspended" Ashley said

"Fiiiiinnnneeeeee" I groaned

After lunch I had English so I went to class and found Chris so I sat next to him. 

"Hey Chris"

"Hey little rebel"

"Little rebel?" I questioned lightly laughing

"It's my nickname for you" he said smiling

"Nice" I said turning to the teacher because I'm not pro at history I think it's pointless.

"Yeah me too" Chris said

"Huh?"

"I think history is pointless too

"Oh I said that aloud" I laughed lightly

'So far only math and science homework which I finished' I thought to myself. Chris walked up to me.

"So little rebel where are you off to

"Music what about you"

"Oh yeah me too" Chris put his arm out, "Shall we" 

I linked my arm with his and we walked to class. By the time we got there our hands were dropped by our waist and we were holding hands. I felt this tingling feeling but I ignored it and dragged him into class. We sat in the middle but the front because who doesn't love music.

"Today you will be choosing your instrument for the rest of the year and no changing." 

"Yess!" I screamed and ran toward the electric guitar caressing it. Chris got the bass guitar next to it.

"Now I will be assigning you to groups and you have 2 months to become a real band with at least 2 covers and 1 original song"

"Calli (lead guitar), Chris (bass), Alexandria (drums), Stephen (vocals), and Brian (rhythm guitar)" I stopped listening after that and we all say in a circle like she instructed.

"For the entire 2 months you have all period to work and record in 1 of our 10 studios" she pointed towards the back.

"Go!"

"Let's state facts about ourselves to get to know each other, I'll go first" Chris said 

"My name is Chris my favorite color is red, I love pizza, I'm a self taught bassist, and I love bands"

"My name is Alexandria my fav color is teal, I love burgers, I started drum lessons at 8 years old, and I listen to bands too

"My name is Stephen my fav color is black, pizza is bae, I can scream and sing, and I love bands"

"My name is Brian my fav color is green, wings are bae, I started guitar at age 12, and I love bands" Everyone turned towards me

"My name is Calli my fav colors are red/black, I fucking love pizza, I can scream and sing, I also play bass, guitar, piano, and violin, I love bands, and music is my fucking life" Wide eyes everywhere from my group

"Oh yeah and I play drums too" that's what made their mouths drop.