Chapter Eight

"I love you"
"I love you too" I kissed him and I drove off. I'm going to see my friend who gets me weed and spray paint. I haven't done either in a while but I've been craving both lately.
_______________________
***TRIGGER WARNING***

-at 'friend's' house-

"Calli I haven't seen you in a while where have you been" he asked me

"With some people, now can I get my usual" I said impatient 

"Sure" he handed me a duffel bag with rolls and black and red spray paint.

"Thanks man see you soon" and with that I left.

I got home around midnight and the lights were out so I snuck to my room and hid the duffel bag under my bed.

"Tomorrow" I whispered to myself as I fell asleep.

-Chris' POV-

I stayed up waiting for her all night and she finally came home at midnight. I saw a duffel bag in her hand as she 'snuck' in the house. I waited for her to fall asleep before I went to her room. When I went inside I checked her closet and bathroom and didn't find it. Then I checked under the bed and finally found the duffel bag. Slowly and quietly I opened it and almost gasped at what I saw. She had hundreds of rolls and dozens of spray cans. I zipped it back up and kissed her head whispering "Why?" And I walked out and went to sleep.

-noon-

***TRIGGER WARNING***

I checked my phone to see it was noon so I got out of bed and showered. I changed into sweats and a black tight tshirt you could see my six-pack outline through. I then went to Calli's room and the door was locked. Knowing where the key was I unlocked it and walked into a cloud of smoke and started coughing.
"Babe why are you smoking inside" I grabbed the joint from her.
"You're no fun" she pouted I could smell alcohol radiating off of her.
"How much did you drink" I scrunched up my nose
"Like 8, 9 bottles" she said holding up 8 fingers "can I have it back now"
"No, this isn't good for you"
"Well neither are you" she said to me. That hurt.
"You really think that" I said trying to hide the pain in my voice.
"You're just a useless fag I never liked you I dated you out of pity" I didn't reply so she just threw her lighter at me.

I went to my bathroom and started feeling underneath the sink until I cut my finger.
'Found it' I thought to myself I untapped it from the sink and brought it to my wrist. All the memories from bullying came back. So did the voices.

'Well neither are you' 3 cuts
'Fag' cut
'Pity' cut
'I never liked you' 4 cuts
'Ugly' cut
'Fat' cut
'Useless' cut
'Do us all a favor and just die' 5 cuts
The world is getting fuzzier, each cut getting deeper than the other.
'Neither are you' the voices kept saying over and over.
I screamed bringing my hands to my ears. The voices kept getting louder.
I scratched at my wrists making them bloodier than they were before. I heard the door open but it was already too late. Everything is slowly going black.