Chapter Five

"Hey guys after this project, do you still want to be a band" Brian asked
"Yeah of course" we all say.

I invited Lucy, Michelle, and Ashley over to have a party and told them to invite EVERYONE. Less than 30 minutes later they were at my door fully dressed. I was in a tight red strapless dress that stopped right past my ass, I put on a diamond necklace and earrings, I curled my hair and let it fall evenly on both side, I did glam makeup with gold eyeshadow and winged liner, and red lipstick to pull it all together.

"Everyone help me get the speakers and party junk from the basement!" I yelled. We got everything set up and started blasting music to where the entire  neighborhood could hear it. 20 minutes after setting up people started showing up. I brought out the beer and set up beer pong.

"Mom's going to kill you!" Shawn yelled over the music 

"Only if she finds out" I winked. I ended up dominating at beer pong.

"I am the Queen of beer pong!" I scream from the top of the table drinking a cup of beer. I saw Chris down below and pointed at him.

"Come up here, every Queen needs a King!" he shook his head laughing at me.

"You're drunk Calli come on let's get you some water" I pouted but listened getting of the table.

-3 hours later-

Everybody was gone except the sober ones who I forced to clean the entire house for me and my friends while we decided on what we're doing tomorrow aka Wednesday. 

"Let's ditch" I said blandly

"Sure" Alexandria and Chris agreed. Everyone else was skeptical at first but then agreed. 

"My mom will be home at 6am so we have to be ready by 5am and sneak out" everyone nodded and we got some sleep.

At 3:30am

I got a spoon and a pan.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!!!" I yelled while banging on the frying pan. Everyone came out pissed even Shawn.

"Well get ready don't just stare at me like I'm crazy" I said in duh tone. Me and the girls took my bathroom and the boys took Shawn's. I wore a red fit and flare dress with my leather jacket and black and red strapped 5 in heels. I did smokey eye with red lipstick and added mascara and concealer for my under eye bags. I also straightened my hair where it is now to my belly button. We were done at 4:45am while the guys were complaining the whole time about how we girls take forever to get ready.

"Band my car, everyone else Lucy's car, we're going to the mall!" I screamed way to hyper for the morning.

Once we got to the mall we went to the hair salon first.

"I want my hair died this shade of red" I pointed to a picture.

"I want blue tips" Lucy

"Red hair too" Michelle

"Black red ombré" Alexandria

"Blonde tips" Ashley

"Jet black" Stephen 

"Brown" Chris

"Jet black" Brian. After that we headed to a tattoo parlor. You know how you have to be 18, well we passed as 18 without ID.

"Snakebites, nose ring, music is my life tattoo" 

"Snakebites, music is my life tattoo" Chris

"Same as Chris" Stephen said 

"Same as Chris but with eyebrow piercing" Brian said

"Gauges, snake bites, nose ring, music is my life tattoo" Alexandria 

"Same as Calli" Lucy, Michelle, and Ashley agreed. We wanted matching tattoos on our shoulders and similar piercings so we did. After the tattoos and piercings we had someone take a group pic showing off our new stuff. Which we then posted on snapchat and Instagram.

"Our parents will be pissed" Ashley said with all of us agreeing.

"I still have one more thing for us that everyone will love" I said happily 

"Follow my car Lucy" 30 minutes later we showed up outside this huge mansion not that far from school. 

"Guess what I bought us!" I said happily

"You didn't"

"Oh but I did, well look around" I gave them all a set of keys. 

"This place is nice" they agreed on

"I knew we were gonna be in loads of trouble so I bought us a house to share until college if we go." Next thing I know I'm in a group hug with thank you's.

"Let's all go get our cars and pack our rooms up and meet here. Nobody should be home" I dropped the band off at school and my other friends at my place for their cars.

I packed my entire room and stuffed it in my car and getting my keys to my other car to get later. I was the last of them all.

"Raise your hand if you got caught" nobody did

"Raise your hands if you left a note" Lucy raised her hand

"Typical Lucy" I chuckled 

"We'll I'll be right back I gotta get my other car" with that I left and came back with Jeep I spray painted black. I then walked to get my other Jeep that was spray painted blue.

"I'm back!" I yelled 

"Finally" Chris groaned 

"Who wants to see my babies" they all raised their hands

"Meet Daisy and Chris"

"It's named after me" Chris said 

"I named this before we even met but you can think whatever you want" I said while messing up his hair.