Chapter Seven

Yup it's official... I'm falling for Chris, the guy who first asked me for a hall pass, my band mate, my best friend, and I'm falling hard.

After teen titans go Chris asked to speak to me.. Alone.

I was really nervous, my mind started racing.

-Chris' POV-

I asked Calli if we could talk outside alone. I'm really nervous because I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

As we were walking outside my hands started getting sweaty and I kept fixing my hair.

"What did you want to talk about" Calli asked nervously

"I-um willyoubemygirlfriendCalli" I said really fast

"Slow down Chris" she laughed. I took a deep breath

"Will you be my girlfriend Calli" she stopped laughing and stared at me as I started to bite my lip.

"I guess I'll go now" I trailed off.

Out of no where she pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but I kissed back almost instantly. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer and I put mine on her waist doing the same. She then pecked my lips and pulled away leaving me speechless.

"I would love to" she said hugging me tightly as I rested my head on her's. This just felt so right and natural. I'm happy she's finally mine. 

"I'm so happy you're mine" I whispered in her ear, she looked up at me

"And I'm so happy you're mine" she smiled.

-Calli's POV-

"You owe me 20 bucks Stephen" I heard someone yell. I pulled away confused and saw everyone looking through the window. 

"You guys betted on Chris asking me out?

"Yeah" Lexi, Lucy, and Michelle said in unison 

"Wow looks like you owe these girls 20 bucks each" I said "and me 20 too for making this bet" Stephen groaned giving us our money. 

"Thanks Steph" I said mockingly blowing a kiss towards him, he rolled his eyes.

"Tomorrow is Friday are we going to school" everyone groaned but nodded

"We should go shopping" Michelle said and I agreed with her

"Yeah I need new clothes and makeup" 

"But you don't need it" Chris told me scooting over next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yes I do" 

"No you don't

"Yes I do" he kissed my forehead bringing me close

"No you don't Calli you are perfect just the way you are. You don't need makeup to be beautiful because you are already gorgeous. You don't need anything to enhance your beauty when you're already perfect. Okay?