Chapter 1

Lauren's P.O.V-

"Lo, hurry up! we have to leave soon!" My best friend screamed from downstairs.

"Alright, chill Camz. I have to brush my teeth first!" I yelled from my bathroom.

"I'll be in the car!" She informed me.

You see, we're on our way to my friend Dinah's house. We're having our annual movie marathon night. We rotate genres to watch and today is my favorite: horror. I'm surprised Camila is in such a rush. She hates horror movies because usually she'd be stalling me so we'd be late.
Oh and in case you are wondering who Camz, aka Camila Cabello, is- she is my best friend. We've been friends since our freshman year and we're seniors now. We met when she tripped in the cafeteria on the first day of school and spilled her milk all over my new flannel. I was pissed but once i saw her terrified expression, there was no way i could be mad at her. Her face was so adorable i just had to laugh. Ever since then, we've been attached at the hip.

We rarely fight. The only time we fought is when she dated that fuckboy Austin. Dorito boy couldn't even pronounce her name right, but she didn't care. She was too blinded by his complexion to notice his damn motives. All he wanted was sex and she soon found that out. I may have been pissed, but i still felt the need to hold her while her sobs filled the air and her tears stained my shirt.

Our most recent fight was about Shawn Mendes. She said he's been hitting on her and she didn't know what to do. I told her to go for it if it felt right because i saw nothing wrong with him. Well, i USE to see nothing wrong with him. One day i was changing out of my PE clothes and i saw him making out with some girl. That girl had a boyfriend. And its not like he didn't know because everyone knew. They were everyone's "couple goals". So, being the friend i am, i warned Camz. Then she got all defensive over him. First she said she felt nothing for him and he was just a friend, then she was getting furious with me. So i just walked away. I'm not someone who you can just yell at because i don't take bullshit from people. I agree that people can have opinions, but you can inform me that you disagree in a calmly matter.

I was then pulled out of my thoughts by the horn of a car. I looked at the clock and it read "3:45". What seemed like hours of looking back on my life, it was really only minutes. Five minutes to be exact.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself. I proceeded to collect all the things i needed for the sleepover like my charger, clothes, makeup, etc.

I quickly ran out my front door after saying goodbye to my parents. I jumped into the drivers side and threw my stuff in the backseat. Before I started the car, I took a glance at Camila. She was just looking out the window, the dull sunset glow hitting her cheeks. How can someone be so effortlessly beautiful?

"What are you looking at?" She asked with curiosity written on her face.

"Am I not allowed to look at my best friend?" I questioned, a small smirk landing on my face when I saw a faint blush form of her cheeks

"Shut up and drive Jauregui."

Camila's P.O.V-

"Shut up and drive Jauregui" i said while trying not to smile, but failed miserably.

While everyone thinks I like Shawn, I actually like the person sitting right next to me. That's right, I have a crush on my best friend. I denied it many times before, but it got to stressful trying to bottle up my emotions and I eventually snapped. 

I was in my room listening to music and a song reminded me of her and I got mad at myself for feeling that way and broke down. I threw things, screamed, locked myself in the bathroom... it was an ugly situation to be in. So, I learned to accepted it. I only dated Austin to distract myself. I hated myself for thinking he could replace what i feel for Lauren. He couldn't even get half that. He was my first kiss (which I'm not proud of).

"Are you okay?" The voice of my crush spoke, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah I'm all good," I said with a smile.

"Okay good. I was just making sure. But hey, buckle up. I don't want to take any chances," she told me while putting her seat belt on as well. I smiled at her endearment and continued looking out the window. 

Lauren's P.O.V

"Oh my god, this movie is disgusting!" Our friend Ally isn't much of a horror movie person. She hates anything that involves the word horror.

"Ally calm down. Its just fake blood," I told her.

"I know but its just so... gross!" She told us as she threw her hands in the air for emphasis.

I turned my attention towards Camz and they helped Ally calm down. She was sitting a recliner alone while i had the lovers seat all by myself. She was in a ball with a blanket over her head. She looked so vulnerable in that moment.

"I have to help her," I thought to myself.

"Pssst.. Camz, are you okay?" I couldn't hear anything but the blanket moved so I know she's awake. So, I quietly crept over everyone who was sitting on the floor and picked her up in the bridal position causing her to shriek. I then walked back over and sat down with her in my lap.

"Lo, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Camz, you were literally shaking the entire couch. I'm not just gonna let you sit there and be scared out of your mind," I told her as I got comfortable with her in my lap.

"Whatever, I'm not even scared." She mumbled loud enough to only I could hear.

"I'm sorry I scared you babe, I didn't mean to. Forgive me, Camz?" I pouted.

"Ugh fine. Only because your pout is irresistible," She whispered Not long after that, she cuddled into my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist while I threw my arm over her shoulder and ran my fingers through her hair.

Moments later, I heard soft snores coming from the girl laying on me. I looked down and confirmed that she was indeed asleep. She looked so peaceful so I let her sleep.

I could feel my eyelids begin to drop, signaling that I was about to fall asleep. I look once last glance at my best friend, smiled, and decided to let sleep take over. 

Well hi y'all (:
That was the first chapter!!! :o
Anyway, can you guys let me know if it was bad or if you have any suggestions?
If you see any mistakes, just ignore them it won't be the first time i make one
THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY
-Lily