"Revenge doesn't make you feel better; closure will." He said in a strict tone that almost resembled my father's.

I smiled and shook my head. "Closure is a lie that you tell yourself. It's not real. Revenge though, that does feel great; knowing that your enemy is in just as much pain as you were. That's my heaven."

"Ami, the plan is simple: get them out of here, kill a few on their way out, and if we're lucky, we'll end up shooting the Governor."

"Does that plan really make sense to you? The Governor is going to come back. I don't see how you're missing that."

''We'll cross that bridge when we get there. We don't have time to get a better plan. The Governor will be here any minute.."

I turned around and grabbed my last bag and started walking back out of the prison. I passed Rick. "Don't tell Daryl." I walked out the door. The colder air hit my face.

*Andrea's POV*

The door flew open. Milton was pushed in by Phillip. He landed on his knees, hands catching his face plant to the ground. When he looked up at me, I saw he was beaten. I could only imagine who by: the Governor. I wanted to help him up, but my hands were handcuffed to a chair.

"Milton.. " That's the only thing I could process at this moment.

"See, she's still alive." Phillip told Milton. I was covered in blood, but, yeah, I'm still alive. "I'm goin' to need her.''

"I heard you in the other room; you don't have to loose anymore of your men..Just stop this." As I said this, Milton rose to his feet.

"Your friends at the prison, I'm going to kill 'em all." Phillip stood straighter. "These people are going to help me; I had to stretch the truth a little bit, just a little bit, so they'd help me." Phillip looked at Milton. "You, get those tools. I'm not going to need them anymore."

Phillip was talking about the tools he used to torture me, to punish me for attempting to go to the prison to warn them about the fight that was coming.

Milton fumbled to the table behind me, where the tools were on a tray, laying. I saw terror in Milton's eyes as he walked past me. When he was out of my view, I heard the tools fall on the ground.

"Come on!" Phillip told Milton. Dropping of tools in the tray started, then a few moments later it stopped, no noise was made at all. "Hurry!" Milton stood up again and started to walk out the door. "Hold up." Milton turned to Phillip. Phillip took something off the tray. "Put 'em down." Phillip gestured to something outside the door. Milton did as he was told. Phillip grabbed Milton by the collar and held him against the wall. "You're goin' to kill her now." Phillip held up the now visible knife to Milton. "You're going to show me that you learned something. Milton, there is no way you're leaving this room without doing this. So, don't make it hard ju-- just do it..." Milton's fingers wrapped around the knife. "That's right.." Phillip let go off Milton's shirt and stepped out of the way.

Milton started walking towards me slowly. He had evil in his eyes, which I've never seen before. He took about five, slow steps toward me. Then, he turned around quickly, trying to kill Phillip instead of me. Phillip was one step ahead of him. The next thing I knew, Milton had a knife in his gut. I would've jumped out of my seat from shock if I wasn't bound to it. Phillip held the knife in his gut as he press Milton against the wall. Another stab to the gut, another, another, another. I felt tears on my cheeks, seeing Milton's face in pain. You could hear the blood in Milton's throat as he struggled to breathe.

"I told you that you were goin' to do it." Phillip held the knife in Milton's gut as he spoke. "And now you're going to die, and you're goin' to turn, and you're going to tear the flesh from her bones." Phillip let the knife out of Milton's gut and took a step back. Mitlon slid to the ground. "In this world, you either kill or die; or you die and kill." Phillip walked out and closed the door behind him.