Creep

Frank gave a weak smile to the mirror. Even so, he could barely see his reflection. His eyes were working properly, but the pills he took made him feel dull. Only a little more, he thought. Around him was the bathroom of a 7-11. He had taken a razor blade, cut his palm and smeared his blood so he could make a handprint on the wall. Not to mention he also had his mental hospital registration card in his hand, in case someone found him doing something, say, immoral. Good thing he had locked the door.
With an involuntary sigh, he hit the concrete floor.

Dammit.
Not again. Of all the suicide attempts, another one had failed. He woke up once again, but not exactly at the best time. Four people were crowded around him. He took a look around at the figures. He recognized Mikey and Ray, but did not know who the man with blonde hair was. And for the last person? Black, slightly longer hair. He tried getting a better look, but the man had walked out. Instead, he gazed back at Mikey. He knew there was still tension coming from himself, but Mikey didn’t look too uninviting. The younger (formerly) brother was the first to reason.

“I was drunk.”

“I smelled the liquor.”

“You’re alive.”

“Unfortunately.”

“But you are…”

“Who was that man?”

“Nobody could get a good look at his face, he just came and left. We got you comic books.” At Mikey’s words, Frank weakly propped himself on the hospital bed with his elbows and forearms. Mikey’s brown hair was pretty much the same, but his glasses went from thin silver frames to a black and white pair. He didn’t look half that bad.

When everyone left, and Frank met Bob, the blonde guy, he opened up the comic book. He couldn’t figure out the title; he was still too confused, but he looked at the pictures. Man, that drawing looked familiar. He flipped through, finding many different comics, ranging from school fights to secret superheroes to hidden treasures, but the last one caught his attention. He squinted, his vision still double. The people were two men, obviously a gay couple.
Great. So the artist supported gay rights. Is that all Mikey wanted him to see?
Upon even further inspection, the first man had hair just like that guy who came in. Even weirder was that the second character had a slight resemblance to himself.
So now there’s a creep who he doesn’t know, trying to declare his love or something for a suicidal freak? What the actual fuck? That was enough; he closed the book.