... Again

"NO! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME!" screamed Frank at the top of his lungs. He sprinted past rows of cars, half-laughing and half-panting. Oh, the stupid popular people thought they could catch up to him. He looked around momentarily to see them far off, catching their breath. He used this as a breakaway and darted around the corner to his home. He flung open the door and dashed his way up to his bedroom. Closing the door, he leaned against it and took a breath. Wow, that must have been record time. He began to undress, finding his other T-shirt as he had been bombarded with half-empty soft drinks by the "in" crowd. He pulled his shirt off and stared at the wall to think a moment. He was startled when he heard a stifled giggle from his bed. He looked to see a blushing Gerard sitting there, holding a pencil and his sketchbook on his lap. Frank started laughing.
"Next time tell me you're here!" Frank said jokingly. He bent over and peered at Gee's drawing. There, on the paper, stood two figures: They were labelled Party Poison and Fun Ghoul. Fun Ghoul showed a slight resemblance to Frank, and Party Poison to Gerard, except that Gee's hair was a bright red and he had a yellow mask on. Frank fought to find his voice.
"That's... Amazing!" He soon whispered. Gerard hid a smile. 
"It was just something I was thinking of," he explained. Frank slipped a shirt on and began to put his arm around Gerard, when his mother started to yell. 

"FRANK!" she called. Gerard, looking scared, tip-toed over to the closet and stepped inside. Linda didn't want Gee here this late in the evening. 
"Yes, mum?" Frank replied with reluctance. He wasn't sure what she wanted.
"Who are you talking to?" 
"I was on the phone with Gerard."
Frank heard a sigh of relief from inside his closet, making him smile. This was going to be an interesting relationship.

(okay im workin on making longer chapters guise dunt kill meh ;-; D:)