Unafraid?

• Dedicated to Gerard Way ಠ_ಠ

Frank folded a small origami box while the science teacher played a video on the SmartBoard. (If you don't know what a smartboard is, look it up) He pulled a small container from his backpack and with two fingers, picked up a rose head. He placed it in the origami box, and slowly placed it on Gerard's desk. He noticed immediately, and smiled. "Aww, thanks Frankie." he said. He rested his head against Frank's; he was way too tall for the short guy he loved. Soon, their moment was interrupted by the beep of the intercom.

"Frank Iero, wil you please come down to room 401, Frank Iero, thank you."

Colour drained from not only Frank's face, but Gerard's, too. Gerard had been there countless times, and Frank had heard many tales of it. The counsellor's office.

Walking down the hallway was the longest period of time Frank had ever experienced. He noticed every single detail on the wooden, plain doors, but his fear soaked nothing in. He seemed like a marching toy, just going forward with no thought. The bright hallway lights made him notice his lip ring very well in the glass panes of classrooms. Soon, his world came to a near-stop as he stood in front of the door. It was unlike the others, with a dark wooden frame and different shades of brown overlapping each other, like a mixed pile of wood. There was a square of glass, but it was covered from inside by a painting of a smiling sun. How cute. Frank took a slow, deep breath and tried the handle. Inside was his worst nightmare. Him.

"So, Rilee, tell me what he sent you." said the female counsellor in a nasal voice, not unlike that blonde he had been violated by. The guy he had beaten up earlier sat in a cushioned chair, while frank sat on a plastic fold-up chair. Rilee waited for the woman to look at her notes, then shot a smirk in Frank's direction. Frank gave him a glare back, and the counsellor said, "Frank, don't be rude." Rilee looked as if he were turning away, but Frank could tell he was trying not to laugh. He soon turned back with a note, scribbled in red pen. It said:

Faggot. Die in a hole.

Frank remembered these words from when he first came here, and he had a million hate notes. "This is what he put in my locker," Rilee said, choked up. Frank stood up.
"I never did anything like that! I wouldn't be rude to someone, let alone call them a faggot! For God's sake, I would never insult anyone with being gay, 'cause that would totally contradict my fucking self!" The woman put her hand  gently on the table.

"Sit back down, Iero. Please." she muttered. Rilee had a fake face of shock, and somehow hhe managed to get a tear rolling. That's when Frank noticed the bottle of eye drops in his hand, below the table. That sneaky liar. The lady announced, "Well, if you deny it, then it can't be you. You aren't one to lie, are you, now?" Her voice sound almost accusing. Frank shook his head confidently. Then he dug into his backpack and scribbled down a note, saying today's date. He wrote it in many different forms, ranging from his super-neat to his normal to his write-in-a-flash writing. He set that down beside the note; he could feel his eyes sting. 
"Does that look like my writing to you?" he whispered, a tear sliding down his face. Rilee stayed emotionless. The lady, already suspicious, took Rilee's backpack and gingerly took out one of his science notes. It was neat at the beginning, and becoming more and more sloppy at the end. 

She placed it on the other side of the note.

The g's and the a's had the same, rigid backings, while Frank's writing was curvy and smoother.

The counsellor looked at Rilee in shock.

Frank just smiled triumphantly.

Rilee wasn't going to fuck with Frank, or he'd give him hell.

(I tried guise don't kill me is it long enough?)