Chapter 49/Him/Unexpected visitors

Start from the beginning

"Warning Forbidden Intimacy detected<zing>" said Joe's collar. An instant later they both twitched as they got very hard electronic shocks. Breaking free they both cried out. Cooling down they regaining their composure.

"You kiss hot, like your on fire babe" said Joe smiling.

"That was a three, but it was worth it" said Kayla checking she hadn't bit her own lip. You could see the looks in their eyes, they so wanted to do it again.

I looked down, smiled. Forbidden love was my favourite form of doomed love.

I noticed Joe had a harem name tag. 

"So Foxy lady #1FB9 how's it going?" I said smiling.

"I should inform you that I'm heavily monitored. The system takes master's privacy seriously. I can't discuss anything about the harem. Please don't ask me any questions, but it's OK" said Joe. I guessed his collar made him say that.

"OK?" said Jenny.

"Its OK" confirmed Joe.

"OK in an OKish way or OK 'in we are all going to die, OK!' way I can think of fifty shades of OK" I said without googling.

"It's OK" said Joe precisely the same way.

"OK, is everyone there like you?" said Kayla.

"That's fifty-one shades of OK" I added.

"Most of the girls are e-slaves like me." Joe said by which I think he meant they were boys dressed as girls.

"Most ? Are all you 'girls' getting along? I know girls can get pretty catty when they get together, all after the same man." said Kayla jealously.

"Its OK" said Joe again.

"You're not hating it then? You think you might get used to it, even like it in the end?" said I jokingly.

"Err... it's OK" said Joe.

"Enough punishing the poor boy. Anyway forget about him, how's life treating you what you doing?" said Kayla to me.

"I'm masters e-pet?" I said.

Everyone was wide eyed.

"You get to call him master?" said Kayla.

"You don't ?"

"No we've got to call him 'he who I am not worthy of speaking the name of' that was in the orientation lecture" said Kayla.

"Yeh, the collars are very strict on the matter. I was really relieved when I saw Kayla there, but I was worried I didn't see you. I thought you'd been killed or worse returned. So what's he like?" said Joe

"What is he like? I thought you would know that by now. Your new didn't he like 'try you out'?" I said.

Joe shook "I've only seen him at a distance at a presentation. Owww" He had clearly been shocked.

"You know a sexy presentation, with a very erotic use of powerpoint." Joe added. Too much detail I thought. 

"So did he try you out?" Asked Kayla to me.

"Kayla! No. He hasn't We've only slept together" I said.

"You go girl," said Joe.

"No honestly, the deal is If I willingly do it with him I'm out on my ear. I just get tell him what an awful person he is. Otherwise, I'm off to the Thrift shop" I explained. 

"What does he do when you tell him this, punish you?" said Kayla. 

"No worse he's nice to me," I said. It was difficult to hate him but