#30

"Ed what should we do?" I frown.

"I guess we should make Dez realize " he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah but he is Dez you know ,he doesn't understand directly how will we make him realize"I lay back on the chair and fold my hand in annoyance.

It is so difficult I wanna help Ariel but I can't think of a way also I am afraid what if he doesn't realize ,I don't want my sister having a broken heart .

"I have an idea !" He smirks.

"What something about your face tells that it is going to be something else" I grin.

"Maybe"he chuckles.

"Cmon now tell me" I try to hit his hand and he dodges and I run behind him to get a hold of him.

As we enter the counter and see Dez sitting and Ed stops suddenly and I dash into him .

"Sorry" I muttered.

"Dez buddy" Ed said sliding towards him and patted his shoulder.

"Ed ! Let's go for football practice"Dez almost got up when Ed moved his hand to make him sit.

"Yeah...about that I have pain in my ankle I guess it sprained"He said faking pain and Dez starred at him and on realization Ed caught his ankle dramatically and sat down near the counter .

" Oh " Dez made a long face completely believing him.

It's so easy to fool Dez. He is damn innocent.

" I am getting bored ,let's play something"Ed said his eyes met my and he signaled me to come and sit .

His expression made it clear that he had something in his mind probably about the thing we were discussing.

"Yeah " I said trying to act natural but maybe I sounded too obvious .

Anyways it's Dez that won't make much difference to him.

"I have a game we will give each other a name and then talk about her ...I mean about the person what we feel" Ed said .

"Okay " Dez said with excitement .

I got where this was going and now I knew what to do exactly.

"Let's start with Kiara" Ed winked .

He is baiting me , why me ? Any ways we just have to wait for Dez turn .

"Okay let me say " Dez grinned and his small eyes sparkled with idea.

" Edward . What do you think about Ed ?" He asked .

This is easy ,he is my best friend I can easily answer.

" Well Ed is my best friend and he has always been there for me and I am here because of him . I have changed but for better . He came in my life like sunshine"the words just fell out of my mouth ,before I could even think or process and I stopped as I realized.

"Sunshine" Ed said his cheeks slightly red and his eyes wider and a small smile like he remembered something.

"Guys" Dez snapped when we realized we were starring .

Awkward. We are here for Ariel I almost forgot about the plan .

"Dez now your turn . Ariel it is!" I eagerly spit it but he doesn't notice as always .

"My competitor . I am better than her and we both like ketch up when I am with her time flies like water .(a/n : Don't even try to find out logic behind Dez's word) And when she laughs ,I feel relieved and remember when we both fell from the balcony thankfully I caught her I couldn't bear to see her hurt and we always fight and I hate her"Dez said ending it sassy simply ,even though he said he hates her , he deep down means he loves her.