#15

"Hey Ed here your sandwiches mom packed it for you"

"Thanks Kim your mom is the best."

"Yeah I know right." I chuckled.

Yeah it's been only two months but I feel like I know Ed from ages, we just became best of friends with time. We have been hanging out together after school completing assignments watching movies. It's been a while since I felt so good with someone and I can hardly believe that I know him since only four months.

I have shared everything with him and so has he. But hey he never told me about his family got to ask.

"Ed how come you never told me about your family?"

"What you want to know?"

"I mean you know my mom my dad and my background my history geography everything very well."

"So?"

"So you never told me about your parents your family never introduced me to them, you doof."

"Kim we are here."

"Your place so early, I thought we were supposed to go to school."

"No we reached school you silly .I'll see you in the break."

He never does that, he tried to skip the question. Maybe he isn't comfortable so I should probably not bother him. I will apologize to him in the break.

I reached my desk and sat there waiting for the first lecture to begin. People started filling. I don't know how being with Ed gained me popularity because people never knew I exist but now everyone greeted me and spoke to me, especially girls asked me to convey their message to Ed which he never replied for .I don't get it he is so different with other girls then what he is with .I mean he is lively and he doesn't fakes but he usually avoids talking to them or talks as much required, he does respect them.

The other day a popular group was bullying a girl he went and fought with them and took it to principal and because of him no one bullies now. He stands for everyone maybe that's why people love him so much. But because of being his best friend or maybe because of being noticed because of him I too have been getting lot of attention lately but whenever any boy goes up to the extent of annoying me or rather harassing me Ed really gets angry .

In fact last time the boy hit on me and bothered me for a week Ed punched him hard, he was in the hospital for a week I heard. It's sweet of him he is caring but he needs to control his anger, he can't go on hitting every other person.

In the break I walked in the canteen to our place where I and Ed usually meet. Ed already sat there waiting for me

"Hey Ed"

"Hey Kim what do you wanna have? No wait I know SANDWICH right?"he giggled.

"Ed I wanna talk to you"

"Yeeah Kim?"

"I am sorry for asking you about your background and family maybe you are not comfortable sharing it with me. It's fine, I totally understand I won't ask about it"

"No Kim don't have to apologize" he said placing his hand on mine, he usually does that to make me comfortable.

"Kim you're my best friend actually I am sorry should have told you"

"NO NO Ed its fine you don't have to. I didn't get that topic up on purpose you really don't have to. I am really sorry I just wanted to apologize."

"Kim I am taking you to my place after school .I have decided no further discussion. Now I'll get you a sandwich"