#9

"Ed..Edward"I said hesitantly .I wanted to help him but help him break up with his girlfriend .If Daisy finds out I am the reason behind their break up she will add to my troubles.But hey whom am I caring about Daisy that girl who barely cares about anyone but her and what about Edward I owe him and since it was his choice I can help him(said the angelic voice in me)

"Yeah Kiara?"

"I have an idea!"

"Really!"his face lit up and then with a sigh he said"That is not possible.If I try to break up with her she will harm herself."

"But what if she breaks up with you"

"Is that possible?"his eyes popped out.

"Yeah.She likes you for certain reasons and basically every girl admires some qualities maybe Daisy saw it in you.If she finds out that you don't posses those qualities or If you do what she dislikes she will break up with you "

"Your genius Kiara!"he said and hugged me.When I didn't hug him back he pulled back.

"Thanks a lot Kiara"

"Don't thank me.We are friends right"I chuckled "But for that we need to find out what she likes in you and what she dislikes.How will we do that?"

"I guess one of my friend who knows her can help"

"That will be great."

"Okay .i will ask him and let you know.Lets meet after school."

"WWHHAAT."I thought I only had to help"I mean what about Daisy?What if she finds out?"

"Oh yeah...I will tell her I have some work so cannot drop her home."

"Okay"

"I will leave meet you on Monday after school"

"Yeah"

"Take care"

He left.I took a shower and started completing my notes.I had started because Bella gave me notes so I tried to do whenever I could.But because of the homework and the tests scheduled in the coming week ,my weekend went in studies .So at least I was relieved I could cope up without any extra work.Doctor told me to take less tension but since the day Edward came to meet me I felt much lighter.I was lying on the bed.So much had happened in a week my boring life never had so many ups and downs it went as per my boring schedule and now every other moment was unexpected.I fell asleep slowly.

School after a week felt weird.Everyone kept asking me,I never knew people actually noticed me.I was so glad to know that people actually knew I exist.Teachers asked for my health and tried to console me to take less pressure.When they found out that all my notes were complete they praised me in front of the class.It was break and after having some snacks I was strolling on the playground.Edward and Daisy caught my eye.I could see Edward's chirpy face was pale but when he saw me his face was enliven .He looked at me and winked.I couldn't resist a smile.

It was the last lecture and Bella told me she will accompany me since Melvin was out of town.OH NO!Edward told me to meet him after school I will inform Bella.I told her and she started to tease me and pull my leg,I couldn't really explain so I kept quiet.

I saw him waiting ."Hey Kiara lets go before anyone else sees because Daisy has got many spy"he chuckled.We started walking.

"Did you find out about Daisy's likes and dislikes?"

"Yeah"