#18

I am running in a black passage and finally see light and wake up.It's 9:30 am.

HOLY SHIT!

My exams were suppose to start at 8 am .What am I gonna do?I get ready and go downstairs but where's mom and dad?

I am getting late ,So I'll check them later.I lock the door and rush out I can't spot any cab .I glanced the watch it showed 10:00 .What am I suppose to do?

My exam is suppose to be in another school other than mine( as it's suppose to be my BOARD exams )which is far away from my residence ,It would take me at least an hour to get there and till then the exam will be over.And this is very crucial for me as this exam is conducted by the education system of our nation ,I can't make any excuses and it will decide my career .

I could sense tears rolling down my cheeks as I panted taking steps briskly down the street.I was totally panicked ,my heart beats racing with time.

I opened my eyes!!!!

The clock indicated 2 am .It was a NIGHTMARE.THANK GOODNESS!!!

I often get these scary dreams.But I was with Edward how come am I here?I will ask him tomorrow.I have school tomorrow so I better get some sleep.

______________________________________

"Mom I am getting late "

"Kiara have your breakfast "

"Mom please I am getting late ."

"Kiara...Okay get something to from the canteen."

"Okay bye mom.I love ya."

"I love you too."

I walked out of door .Edward was honking .

"C'mon Ed let's go."I said shutting the door of the car.

"Kim did you have breakfast?"

"Yeahha.."I stammered because I was lying.

"No you didn't .I know."

"How do you come to know always."

"Firstly you can't lie to me secondly whenever you are late you skip breakfast and your starving so have this got some sandwiches for you."

"How did you come to know Eddie "I said and placed a peck on his cheeks out of excited. MAHN FOOD REALLY GETS ME HAPPY!

"Just felt like."

"Your the best Ed. Hey you know I teleported last night"I giggled

"You fell asleep and you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't feel like waking you up .So when Mr Stewart came I picked you and dropped you home."

"Aww Ed .You could have stayed last night it was so late."

"No I called home so Mr men in black got another car."

We refer to everyone with uniform without a name as men in black

"Here comes the school."

"Yeah Kim see you around in the break."

"See ya later in the break"