#20

I was so excited for the camp ,I made a list of things to take:

Cookies

Chips

Cola

Water

Cellphone

I was packing stuff and just by the way the list only included important things which had food as its priority .I can manage without anything but not food.After packing my stuff I texted Ed

"I am all set what about you?"

He replied instantly

"Me too.Should I pick you up tomorrow?"

I replied

"No lets go walking!"

"Okay"

I kept my cell and took shower and went to bed.

---------------------------------------

I was ready before time due to excitement and was waiting for Edward .Bella wasn't coming for camp she had been out of town for a week and will be back by next week.I loved adventure and that's why I was excited because this camp being in country side involved hiking ,treasure hunt and stuff.

I spot Edward with his backpack in a maroon T-shirt and jeans with sneakers.

"Hey Kim!"

"Ed!!! Let's go I don't want to be late."I said pulling his arm.

We walked our way to school and got in the bus everyone was sleepy in the morning .I was near the window and Ed was beside me.I had my earphones in my ear and was peeping out of window.Ed tapped my shoulder.

"Did you come here to listen music?"he mocked

"Of course not .."I stopped and looked at his face ,he was smirking,"What is going on in your head ?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Can I say something crazy?"

"Stop using that "can I say something crazy" from frozen."we giggled

Our bus halted for some refreshment .Everyone was getting down and when everyone left Ed pulled me out of the bus.

"Follow me"he said

He went behind the bus and climbed the ladder of the bus and gave his hand I took it and he pulled me .Ed is crazy but I like crazy things.Soon the bus pulled out and me and Edward were on the top of the bus .I had this fantasy to ride the top of a car but for now bus is fine.

I could feel the cold breeze on my face ,it just felt awesome.

"Ed your incredible!"

He chuckled.

"Hey are you hungry?cuz I am damn hungry"

"Of course I am !"he said

I took out some cookies and offered Ed .We shared and ate chips and cookies.

"If someone sees us eating like this they might think we are hungry from ages."I grinned.

"Kim..."

"Yeah Ed what is it?"

"Stay away from Jake"he said not looking into my eyes.

"Who's Jake?"

"The guy who ran into you the other day.I don't get good vibes from him ."

"C'mon Ed he wouldn't even remember me if all he would remember is you and he wouldn't dare to come in front of you after you warned him."I chuckled .