#12

Edward decided to drop me home.I was walking towards the door.

"Hey Kiara"

"Yes what is it?"I asked

"I wa..."

"Kiara you are here "mom said interrupting Edward unintentionally

"Dear dad can't come he has a meeting so I can't go "mom said .

"Mom I am fine it's just a matter of an hour or so "I said .Mom wanted to visit her friend because she was not keeping well but she won't go because of me.One thing about being the only child is that your parents not only pamper you but treat you as a kid even when you are actually grown up .Okay Indian parents usually treat their kids as kids even when they are 60.

"I am not leaving you alone at the house and going"

"Hello aunty"Edward said after long maybe wondering what was going on.

"Edward glad to see you why don't you come in?."

"No aunty you were going somewhere weren't you?"

"No I am not going now I won't leave Kiara alone and go."

"Aunty if you don't mind I can stay with her until your back."

"That's sweet of you but you might have to go be home I don't want to trouble you"

"No it's completely fine .As Kiara said it is just a matter of couple hours and don't worry I'll call up and inform mom"

"Thanks a lot Edward .I'll be back soon . Kiara be a nice girl"she said took her stuffs and left.

Mom !she thought I was still a kid.She actually assumed Edward to babysit me even though he was just one year elder to me.He was 16 I was 15.Edward followed me in.

"Want coffee or juice ?"

"Coffee"

"Okay wait I'll get some"

"I'll help you."

"No it's fine"

"C'mon Kiara"

We were in the kitchen.Actually the kitchen was an open kitchen I took out two mugs, coffee beans, sugar ,milk .The brewing machine was not working and we had to get a new one but until that we used stove.I kept it on the stove and lighted it .

"So you can cook?"

"Not much .I only know to make tea coffee and instant noodles ."

"Well you won't starve"

"Yeah I can survive on instant noodles"

"No that's not what I meant"

"Then?"

"I can cook at least enough to survive."

"So how will that help me?"

"I won't let you starve ...Your my friend after all"

"Okay.Hey you were saying something out there .I am sorry mom interrupted."

"No its fine she is one of the sweetest person I came across and don't worry wasn't anything important."

"Hey want some cookies mom made them?"

"Really?"

"Yeah.She makes world's best cookies."I gave him.

"Yumm ....its too good."He said like a kid

"The coffee is ready too"

We sat on the couch at extreme ends.We silently sipped the coffee.I got up to switch on the television.And "OUCH!"I walked blindly and my leg hit the coffee table and I sat on the floor.

"Are you fine Kiara?"

"Yeah I am ."I tried to get up but I couldn't .

"You don't seem."

"I guess I sprained my ankle ."totally embarrassed .GOD why am I so clumsy!

"I'll help you."

"No I am fine ..."I said and tried standing up but I couldn't.

Without even listening he came and tried helping me get up .I could merely stand so he picked me up in the bridal way and carried me towards my room I couldn't help but stare ,he wouldn't listen to me anyways so I didn't say a word and he layed me on the bed.

"Kiara where is the first aid box?"

"Second drawer of that table."I said pointing towards the table.

He took out the spray ,sprayed it ,He took out the rolled ace bandage and rolled it on my ankle .

"Now you rest.Do you want water or something?"

"No I am sorry for all the troubles I am really sorry."

"Kiara c'mon we are friends."

And the bell rang.Edward went and open ,he probably told mom everything I could hear her squealing .She was so caring she called the doctor .Doctor said nothing more just a sprain and that I'll be fine in a day or so.Edward left after the doctor.

NOTE:

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER I WON'T BE FREQUENT BUT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN .THANK YOU ALL THE READERS LOVE YOU ALL.THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.I DONT GET TIME TO CHECK SO PLEASE BEAR WITH THE MISTAKES.