#21

I felt the sun beam on my face and woke up.I came out of the tent and no one was out but it felt pleasant in the middle of the nature .I could hear the birds chirp ,I started walking.Our camp site was near the lake so I was walking beside the stream .I found a rock and sat there and put my leg in the cold water .Today was the treasure hunt day I wanted our team to win it .I was enthusiastic about the hunt and was figuring out my plan when...

"Hey your up so early?"

I turned around to see who it was.It was Jake .How am I suppose to stay away from a person when I keep meeting him accidentally all the time.I wish Ed was here but no thank god he is not here he would get furious again.Just somehow this camp gets over I have to keep Ed and Jake away from each other so that they don't end up fighting and creating a mess.If I stay away from Jake ,Ed will automatically stay away from him.

"Hey where are you lost?"he snapped his fingers on my face.I came out of my thoughts.

"Nothing ."I said and got up to leave.

_____________________________________________

Everyone was up and was ready.We had our breakfast and it was just the time for the treasure hunt to begin.

Both the teams were to be given a starting clue and then they would reach the place and look for another clue ,all the clue will be different but the destiny would be same .The team to reach the destiny first wins.

We got our first clue:

My children are near and far,no matter that I know where they are.The gift I give them makes their day.But if I am gone they would wander away.

What goes up but never leaves the ground

Amanda:The first part is sun!

We were thinking about the second one

Jake:It's tree!

Yeahh! everyone yelled

Jake:But what has tree got to do with sun?

Oh yeah it click me!

"Maybe the tree is in east"

"Oh yes brilliant Kim.Guys we need to split look at every tree and near it"Jake said

We split .Me ,Amanda and Jake were together .I was searching for the hint and turned around and Jake was standing right behind me.

"Hey Kiara you were great,You figured it out."he said

"Yeah let's find the next clue."I said and started walking but he caught my wrist.

"Why do you keep avoiding me and running away from me?"

"Jake leave my hand ."I said trying to loosen his grip.

"Kiara I am trying to talk to you but you just keep running away."

"Jake your hurting me ."I said and he left.

"I found it!"Amanda yelled.

I guess Ed was right Jake isn't that good a guy.I rushed towards Amanda.

Next clue was:

What falls everyday

I am sometimes strong and sometimes weak .For there is no language I can't speak though I never went to school.

We were all thinking about the clue.I was racing my mind to get the hint first and be the first to reach there so that I can stay away from Jake.

"It's an echo point!"I exclaimed.

Everyone cooed and We started moving in different direction .This time I made sure I was with Amanda .I saw the woods get over and We reached the cliff.

I saw Ed .I waved him and he smiled back.I was searching for the clue and spot it .I ran towards the clue.

Next clue and the last one:

What is in our body and outside too .It forms the base of land and land forms its base too.

What is it that makes tears without sorrow and it's journey to heaven?

Everyone was thinking hard.What can it be....

"Is it germs? In our body and outside too"said Roslyn.

"No it can't be that forms a base of land ."Jake spoke .

"It's water!"Amanda jumped.

"Yeah"Jake replied.

"The other one is smoke!"Kevin said.

"Smoke and water..."Jake said thinking deep.

"I know"I said

"What is it Kiara?"Amanda asked with her eyes wide open.

"It's the camp site"I chuckled and we ran.

I saw Mr.Flinch standing I went to camp fire and saw there the golden chit and took it!

"Congratulation Miss Stewart your team has won the treasure hunt."Mr Flinch said.

"Kim "Ed came and hugged me .I hugged him back.

He showed his palm for HiFi and I gave him.

"KiM WHAT IS THIS?"He said catching my wrist.It was red because of Jake

Oh no what do I say.I don't wanna lie and at least not to Edward but If I told him that Jake held my wrist ,he won't hold back .

"Kiara answer me!"Ed demanded

"Ed..I..I was searching for so I fell on ground and got hurt."I fumbled

"Kim It's like someone's fingers."he said

"Ed I am hungry let's go."

"Kim you said you wouldn't let anyone harm you ."

"Ed please you wouldn't get furious .You need to stay calm okay.It's Jake but promise me you won't harm him.I promise I'll stay away from him and if he repeats I promise I'll take actions myself."

Ed was quiet but I could see him heating up.I saw his fist was clenched and his fair hands were turning red with his tight grip.

"Ed I don't know why Sandra was inquiring a lot about you ."I said to divert him.

"Is she bothering you as well?"

"Me as well.What do you mean?"

"I wanted to tell you but every time I did something or the other kept coming in the middle."

"About what?"

"Sandra has asked me out thrice in this week I have declined ."

"OH thrice!"I exclaimed.

"Yeah."He said scratching the back of his head

"She must be heart broken."

"Kim I feel sad too for her but I can't help her she doesn't even understand that I am not interested in her."

"Yeah Ed .Hey should I talk to her?"

"No Kim .That's sweet of you but I guess she already thinks you are the reason what if she gets furious on you.I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Okay!"