#10

"My friend told me she is fasicnated by appearance of a person and she hates to be embarrassed"Edward told me while we were walking back home.

"No doubt she likes you"I said.

"What do you mean?"raising his eyebrow confused.

"I mean isn't that obvious that she asked you out because your good looking ."

"You think I am good looking?"with his eyes wide open.

"Didn't anyone tell you"

"Yeah but it means much more when you say it"

"Why?"I was amazed at his statement.

"Because you are my ....friend...Hey wanna have ice cream?"pointing at the ice cream shop.

"No I don't eat ice cream"

"Are you kidding me!C'mon"

I followed him.He took two ice creams ,I didn't lie I don't eat ice creams but I used to have ice creams with my grandpa and it reminded me of him and all the sad feelings so I stopped eating ice creams but somehow I didn't feel the same today.He gave me one ,it was butterscotch my favourite ,don't know how he came to know.He didn't let me pay.

"Hey I am sorry butterscotch is my favourite I had no clue what you like so I got my favourite"Ed grinned

"It's my favourite".

I was having my ice cream and an idea struck me.

"Hey Edward!"

"What happened Kiara?"

"I got an idea!!!"

"What is it?"

"She hates to be embarrassed in public ...."

"So what?"

"Just do something that she is embarrassed in public and she hates you?"

"That's a great idea but like what?"

"Like ..."I told him the planned and we giggled.

"You are cunning aha."He smirked

I laughed out loud enough to get everyone's eye on me and when I realized I was quiet.

"You should laugh you look beautiful ."He said gazing at me with his firm hazel pupil.

His eyes I don't know why I felt so lively when I stare into them.I felt so light today.I felt like I could fly or do anything in the world.I don't know why I felt so happy.It was almost after years I felt so happy.I mean yeah I was not sad but I wasn't happy either.Though people say happiness is lack of sorrow but I never felt that way.Suddenly Edward pulled me .I was still wondering what happened to him.

"Kiara where are you lost the car could have hit you"he said,his voice concerned and for the first with a high pitch.And I noticed the driver yelling at me and he drove off.

"I am sorry."I sighed .

"Okay now go home and we will go as per plan"he grinned and left

He was so lively and chirpy that anybody would feel alive with him .I should smile he said .

"Kiara dear your blushing from where did the sun rise?"Mom yelled

"No nothing like that mom.I'll take a shower and have something I am damn hungry!"

"Yeah okay".