#7

I felt choked.I couldn't speak for a moment"What are you dreaming?"Bella asked.What were I to say,I was shocked .I don't know what was more suprising Edward dating or Edward dating Daisy."Actually Bella I am sorry I just remembered I had some work can we go for dinner some other day please!" I said clearly lying.I didn't really wanted to stay

"Umm okay fine"she said with a long face.

"I am really sorry.We will catch up later .See ya"

I left . I was home I lied to mom that I had dinner otherwise she would worry.I went straight to bed,I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.Edward was fighting with Daisy then how come did they get into a relation.I couldn't really believe.Isn't that obvious if you see two people fighting three days back and then you find out they started going out,you would be suprised and you would be in complete disbelief.But Edward was good looking ,He was very popular among girls,wasn't it obvious he would be going out.I should have actually considered him dating already.But I don't know why I never felt he enjoyed the attention.His eyes reflected his soul I thought.I don't know why I felt through his eyes I could see his heart,pure and innocent.What on earth made me think that,So what if he is dating ,why should I be bothered.And isn't this what I really wanted,I wanted him to leave my life and now I should be happy.And I lied to mom and Bella when I never lied and I could never lie what had happened to me.I looked at the wall clock it reflected 3 am.I couldn't fall asleep.

I got up ,went downstair to sip some water as my throat was parched.It was dark and my leg slipped and I fell flat on the floor.The floor felt cold though it was summer.Mom came running and put on the lights"Honey are you okay?What was that sound?What are you doing on the floor?"

"I was thirsty and was moving in the kitchen to get some water but it was dark my leg slipped and I fell"

"Are you okay?"she said worried.

"Yes I am ."

"Are you sure.It was a loud sound"

I was trying to get up but I couldn't

"I will help you wait"she came running towards me.And helped me till my room and got me water

"Dear you are hot?Wait I'll get the thermometre"she said and came back with a thermometre in two minutes.

"You have high fever.Kiara are you okay.You cannot get up and you have fever too.I will call the doctor tomorrow don't go for school tomorrow"

"Okay mom"I was glad I don't have to face Edward now.

" Now get some rest"she told covered me with blanket and kissed my forehead.It felt so warm and comforting.I messaged Bella:

"I AM NOT WELL SO WON'T BE COMING TOMORROW.DON'T WAIT FOR ME.BYE "

I slept for an hour an got up.I think I had sprained my ankle but I didn't feel the pain maybe because my heart felt heavy.I don't know why but nothing seemed well.I couldn't figure out why I felt heavy hearted when everything was okay.I struggled to bath and freshned up,though mom told not to bathe in fever,I couldn't resist but take a quick shower(with hot water though).I didn't feel like eating and with lots of request I convinced mom that I was not hungry.I slipped in pajamas and a loose top as I was not going anywhere.Mom was calling the doctor but I insisted that I will be fine,no need to get a doctor.

I was reading a novel.Mom came in with food.She said to get something in order to take medicines at least.I told her I'll eat after sometime.I took out my books and started with homework.I checked the time ,it was 4 pm.I had not taken a morsel of food yet I didn't feel hungry at all.I tried to take a nap but with the thoughts all over my mind I couldn't sleep.

I could feel things shaking what was it earthquake.I got up .I had slept 15 mins until now. It was Bella she came to see me.She gave me notes and we were talking ."Hey I know the rumors have simmered down now but I found out who was behind it"said Bella

"Which rumors?"

"About you and Edward going out?"

"Who?"I asked completely blank about who it could be.

"It was Daisy.Lilly told that Daisy told her to tell Megan that you told her that you were dating Edward ."

"Why would she do anything as such"Isaid with my eyes wide open.

"Megan said that somedays back she was in the canteen and heard Daisy telling Edward that you were spreading rumors about you and him going out and Edward got angry on Daisy and told her to shut up and she started saying that you are using him and Edward was outraged he argued with Daisy and then she pulled him out of the crowd,That's pathetic I know you wouldn't do anything as such.She is such an attention seeker"Yes I am remember it I didn't hear them but I saw them fighting

Why would Daisy do anything as such.Mom came in."Hello Bella how are you?How are your studies going ?You don't come these days." Mom and Bella were talking I got up to get some water and

My Vision blurred and blacked out!