Chapter 11

When you woke up, Kaneki wasn't next to you.

You sat up and looked around the area when you spotted a note on the bedside table.

You realized what you were seeing and did a double take.

"Since when was there a bedside table, and since when was there sunlight!" You yelled before fully waking up, and noticing that you weren't in your cell anymore.

You were in a room that was mainly equipped with black furniture and wasn't decorated at all.

But you just shrugged it off, Kaneki must have moved you earlier for you to have gotten here.

You walked , ( more like fell) toward the dresser, your mind still foggy from sleep.

You picked up kaneki's note and yawned before  slowly reading it out loud

" this will be your room from now on, i trust you know better than to try to escape by now. There are clean clothes in the dresser, grab a pair and then go take a shower. When your done meet me in the living room.-From Kaneki"

You rolled your eyes at the "from Kaneki " part. No duh it was from Kaneki no one else was here and
it couldn't have just popped up out of thin air.

You did what the note said to do, slowly walking to the bathroom after grabbing some new clothes.

You took the longest shower humanly possible without burning the bottoms of your feet clean off.

When you finally did get out it was because the water turned to freezing in a matter of seconds, and no one likes cold showers, (except for me cause I'm weird).

You sighed as you began the tiring and quite frankly irritating task of drying your hair.

About ten minutes in, you sighed and quit, you had decided to just let it air dry.

You then put the clothes on, jumping up and down to put a pair of jeans on because you had been too tired to dry off your legs and the stubborn material refused to go over your legs without clinging to them in desperation.

"Oh my fucking God!" You yelled out in frustration.

Just when you were about to decide to just take them off and dry off, they slipped on and you breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sheesh, finally" you mumbled

When you were fully dressed you walker out into the hallway ready to go to the living room.

And then you realized you didn't know where the living room was.

You smirk seeing as that was a valid excuse to snoop around and figure out more about Kaneki.

The first place you went was that mysterious red door you had seen the first time you had taken a shower.

You tried to open it, only to have it open in front of you.

You looked up to see a casually dressed Kaneki. He was wearing jeans and a black t shirt and you guys were matching.

"Now why would the living room be on there?" He questioned playfully

You scoffed "I don't know, but it's your fault I had  to go looking around for the living room in the first place, if you would've told me where it was I would've found it already"

"Whatever," he mumbled while rolling his eyes "so how was your hour long shower?"

"I don't think you realized how wrong that question can be interpreted as"  you said while stifling a giggle

"God. Yet you call me the pervert" he shot back

"Cause you are a pervert"

"Says the person who watches other people sleep" he said calmly

"Didn't we already argue about that I thought we agreed you were more of a pervert because your the one who did that first!" You yelled

"Look you just admitted that your a pervert!"

"No I didn't!" You yelled

You two stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

When you had both calmed down from your giggle fest he held a hand out for you to grab.

"Cone on" he said

"Where are we going?" You ask with an eyebrow raised in question.

"Out." He said with confidence

So much confidence in fact, that you completely forgot about the not so good start of the day that occurred earlier.