Chapter Fifteen

Tyler's POV

Andi invited Jonah and I to go to her aunt's cabin in the north. Her mom's letting her go because she's filled with remorse from hitting her. Jonah was a little hesitant, seeing that he thought he'd be a third wheel, but I told him it would be fine. I probably won't tell Andi anyways.

I grab my bag and pull it over my shoulder. I walk up the stairs and stop when I see Andi in the kitchen.

She looks at me and smiles. "Ready?" she asks.

I nod. "Yeah, you?"

She nods. "Are you going to drive?"

"Yeah," I tell her.

She smiles. "Okay."

I walk closer to her and she holds her breath, as if something about me affects her. I raise an eyebrow at her as I lean down and grab her bag.

"What?" she asks.

I chuckle. "Nothing."

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever."

I smile and bring the bags out to the car. Andi follows behind me and gets in the passenger seat. I start the engine and make my way to Jonah and Grey's house.

*********

"Where's this cabin?" Jonah asks four hours into the ride.

"Michigan," Andi says for the third time.

"Why're we driving?" he asks.

"Because," I say. "We don't have the money for plane tickets from Illinois to Michigan. Especially all the way up there."

Jonah snorts. "I have enough money."

I roll my eyes. "You aren't paying. Especially since you bailed me out of jail yesterday."

Jonah scoffs. "How much longer then?"

"About two or three hours. Maybe four," Andi tells him.

Jonah whines. "I want food."

"Stop being a little bitch and suck it up," Andi tells him.

He crosses his arms over his chest and rolls his eyes. "Stop being so bossy," he says in a mocking tone.

She turns around in her seat. "I'll be bossy if I want to," she says, slapping him in the side of the head.

He sits back and rubs his head. This is going to be a long ride.

*********

We reach the small cabin in the bright white woods. Snow falls from the sky and drifts to the ground in large heaps. I look at Andi and see her smiling from ear to ear at the beautiful sight. I just stare at her. The sight just doesn't compare to her beauty.

Her eyes snap to mine and she smiles again. All three of us grab our bags and drag them into the house.

I turn on the light to the living room and walk through it to a huge room with a king size bed and a fluffy carpet. A smile spreads across my face and I jump on the bed, immediately covering myself with the soft, cloud-like comforter.

Andi appears at the door, a frown on her face.

"What?" I ask, covering myself more.

"This is my room," she says, crossing her arms.

I shake my head. "I called it."

She glowers at me. "I called it three years ago, therefore, it's mine."