Chapter Eighteen

Hey, guys. Sorry about the late update. I was very busy with my other stories and school. I just couldn't think of anything for this chapter, but I finally did.

I really hope you guys like this chapter.

Enjoy!!

___________________________

Antoinette's POV

"What do you mean?" Tony asks me, pouring me a cup of espresso.

I reach for the cup. "You never like the guys I date."

He hands it to me. "Because they're all jerks. There's just something different about Anderson. He's not a complete asshole."

I take a sip of my espresso and taste a hint of chocolate and whipped cream.

I smile. "He is different; a good different," I say, taking another sip. I lick the cream from my upper lip. "That's why I love him."

Tony smiles softly. "You love him?"

I nod. "Yes."

He takes a sip of his own drink. "I'm glad you found someone you love."

I look into his eyes. "You'll find someone to love, Tony. She just has to be the right one."

He nods. "I know, but there's only one girl that I like and she never notices me and she has a boyfriend."

"Who?" I ask.

He sighs and sets his cup down. "Jordan."

I feel my face fall. Jordan. He likes Jordan, but she's in love with Andrew, her boyfriend.

I set my cup down and wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Tony."

He pulls away and looks in my eyes. "It's okay," he says. "It happens to me all the time."

I shake my head. "No, it's not okay. You deserve love, Tony."

He gives me a sad smile. "I'll find it eventually."

***********

I walk in the school with Tyler and smile as I feel his hand squeeze mine. I look up at him and see his eyes looking ahead of us. I follow his eyes and see Greyson. Staring at us.

Greyson's eyes slide to me and I immediately look away. I still can't stand to look in the eyes of a cheater.

Tyler clenches his teeth as we walk into our first class. We sit in the far back and he pushes his desk closer to mine. I smile and pull out my textbook.

The bell rings and everyone is in their seats. Everyone but Greyson.

********

After school, I walk down the D-wing staircase from the library and out of nowhere, feel an arm wrap tight around my waist. I let out a scream as I get pulled into a dark janitor's closet and the door closes.

"Shh..." he hushes me. I look up and see the silhouette of Greyson. I breathe in deep and press my back against the cold stone wall.

"What do you want?" I ask, feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Andi," he says, reaching for my hand. "I'm so sorry."

I pull my hand out of his reach and shake my head, tears streaming down my cheeks. "You cheated on me, Greyson. You fucking cheated on me and you expect that an 'I'm sorry' will fix it?"

He sighs. "No, I just wanted you to know that I really am sorry," he tells me. He lowers his voice. "And that I love you."

I close my eyes and gulp. "I already knew that," I whisper.