Chapter Nineteen

After we got pizza, Jonah kinda stole some vodka from the gas station and him and Tony shared the bottle.

I'm surprised. I've never seen Anthony drink this much and it's horrible. I mean, him and Jonah are passed out.

I pull onto my road and watch as a few houses pass by before I make it to mine. I park my car in my driveway and turn it off.

Tyler's eyes snap open and he looks around. "We're already here?" he asks.

I nod. "Yeah. Help me get them out of here, would you?"

He nods and gets out. I do the same and open Tony's door. I gently shake him and his eyes slowly open.

"Come on, Tony," I say. "You need to get to bed."

He smiles. "Hey, Andi. Where did you come from?"

I roll my eyes. "See? This is why you don't get drunk."

I help him out of the car and he wobbles a bit before wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm not drunk. I'm completely sober."

I shake my head and close the door. "Let's get you to your room, okay?"

He nods. "I want my bed."

It takes a solid twenty minutes to help Anthony to his room and he falls on his bed, covering himself with the blankets.

"Goodnight," I say to him.

He smiles. "Goodnight, Andi."

I turn off his light and walk back down the stairs. Tyler's sitting on the couch and smiles.

"Jonah took my room," he says.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "It's okay, you can sleep with me."

He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows. "I can?"

I hit the side of his head. "Perv."

He smirks. "You know you want it."

I shake my head. "I'm perfectly fine without it."

He gives me an incredulous look. "Nobody's fine without this dick."

I roll my eyes. "You won't ever be getting any if you keep talking like that."

He pouts. "You don't mean it."

I nod. "I'll make you sleep in here."

He looks at the floor and sighs. "I thought you loved me."

I smile and kiss his cheek. "I do."

He smiles and brings his face by my ear, his lip ring touching my neck. I gulp.

"Then let me sleep with you," he whispers next to my ear.

I bite my lip. "Don't get any ideas, Anderson," I whisper.

He lightly chuckles and kisses my neck, his cold lip ring making me gasp. He trails kisses from under my ear to my jaw, before finally placing his lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and feel chills run down my spine as I feel his cold hands slide under my shirt and hold my waist. He trails circles on my back with his fingers and I smile against his lips.

The sound of car tires on gravel makes me pause. I pull away and look out the window to see headlights pointing in the living room. I put my arms to my sides and Tyler takes his hands out from under my shirt.

"Who could that be?" Tyler asks, looking out the window too.

I shrug. "I'll go see."

I walk to the door, but Tyler grabs my arm. "What if it's a killer? Or a rapist?" he asks.

"Quit trying to scare me," I say, hitting his shoulder.

He smiles and chuckles. "Listing options."

I roll my eyes and open the front door. I shut it behind myself and walk to the car, rubbing my arms because of the slight wind. I near the car and look in the driver's window.

The door opens and a familiar sight of blonde hair appears. I clench my teeth and look at him.

"What're you doing here?" I ask him.

"I needed to see you, Andi," Greyson says.

"It's three in the fucking morning, Greyson!" I whisper-yell.

"You and Tyler looked wide awake just minutes ago in the living room," he says, hanging on his car door.

"That's none of your business," I tell him.

He gives me a weak smile. "I'm glad you're happy with him. Your happiness means everything to me. Even when it's not with me."

I look at the ground and sigh. Is he trying to trick me with guilt? Fill me with great remorse so I come crawling back to him?

He walks closer to me and lifts my chin. "But know this, Andi," he says. "You will always be my first love and I will always love you. I will never love anyone as much as I love you."

He walks back to his car and gets in, shutting the door by himself and driving away.

I sigh and walk back inside my house.

**********

"Hey, Andi," Tyler whispers, playing with my hair.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning toward him. I lay my head on his bare chest.

"If you're Mexican, then why is your name Antoinette?"

I smile. "I'm a quarter French, Tyler. I'm only half Mexican."

He smiles. "Oh."

He runs his fingers up and down my arm. "Who was in the car?"

Should I tell Tyler that it was Greyson? He'll ask me what he wanted and it'll piss him off. He'll probably get even more mad if I don't tell him.

I move my head a little and trace the tattoos on his abdomen, making him tense up a little. "It was Greyson."

"What did he want?" he asks.

I sigh. "He told me that he won't stop loving me."

Tyler breathes in deep. "What'd you say to him?" he asks.

"He left before I could tell him that I love you and only you."

Tyler smiles. "Is that true?"

I nod. "Of course."

He kisses my forehead. "Good."

_____________________________

Hey, guys! Sorry about the late update, I'm working on In a Downward Spiral, In a lost Memory, and Psychopathic Overload right now. If you haven't read them yet, you should. But if you don't like gore, I suggest you don't read Psychopathic Overload.

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter.

Love you guys!

Sarah ❤