Chapter Eleven

Greyson's POV

"Andi," I whine, knocking on her bedroom door. "Hurry up or we'll be late!"

"Shut it, Walker!" she yells. "I'm almost ready."

I sit on the steps and wait for her to finish. God, girls take forever to get ready. School starts in twenty minutes and she hates to be late, so she needs to hurry her ass up.

The door opens behind me and Andi steps out into the hallway. I smile when I see her. She looks... flawless.

"You look beautiful," I inform her.

She smiles. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I say. "Now we need to go, or we'll be late."

We make our way to my car. Tyler's already gone which means Andi took too long. We usually leave before him.

I open her door for her and close it behind her. I get in the driver's seat and start the engine. The radio turns on, revealing Jekyll And Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch. It's one of my favorite songs. Andi's too because she told me before.

The song ends by the time we make it to the school and I stop the car in the student parking lot. I step out of the car and open Andi's door for her.

She grabs my hand and we walk to the school. I push the doors open and we step inside. Some people still talk about us, which is extremely annoying.

We make our way to our first hour and sit in our seats. Jonah sits next to me and Tyler sits next to her.

The door opens and my head snaps up to look at it. In walks a familiar blonde.

Erika

********

Jonah looks at me with wide eyes and I mirror his expression. Why is Erika here? Why her of all the people in this fucking world?

She locks eyes with me for a second before her gaze moves to mine and Antoinette's hands. She looks almost hurt, but looks away and sits in the from of the room.

"Dude," Tyler whispers. "Is that Erika?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"Who's Erika?" Andi asks.

"Grey's ex," Jonah says.

Andi looks at me. "You never mentioned an ex."

I nod. "I know. That's because the past is in the past."

"You still could've told me," I hear her mumble.

I look at the back of Erika's head. Her blonde hair goes down to her waist and she must've curled it because it was always straight.

"It doesn't matter."

Antoinette's POV

It's Friday night and Greyson and Jonah decided to throw a party while their parents are gone for three weeks. I don't even know if I want to go. The last party I went to was Aiden's and I got hit on by a nasty drunken guy.

"Andi," Greyson says. "Please go."

I shake my head. "I don't want to. I just want to sit home and watch movies."

"Please?" he begs.

"No. And that's my final answer. Deal with it."

He groans and sits next to me on my bed. "Fine," he says. "But you have to promise to come to the next one."

I sigh. "Okay."

He smiles. "Okay." He kisses me lightly on the lips and stands up. "I better get going. Jonah wanted me to pick up the alcohol."