Ch. 27 The last chance.

Chapter27

Damon POV

My arm slid under her waist. A smile was on my face feeling another warm body near me. My eyes were closed and I couldn’t remember where I fell asleep. Did I fall asleep with Mariah again? It felt different this time because I felt a lot more egger to pull her even closer. I felt her breathing over at my neck. Then I noticed that the feeling was different. I open my eyes and see physco in my bed. In...my...bed. In my bed! Was is it Christmas, my birthday...? What’s the special occasion?

All I could do is stare and wish I could be with her. A wish that’ll never come true. A crack a smile. Who thought I’d be the one to fall for her? Then I shook it out of my head. What the hell was I thinking!? Liking the physco...!? Thinking it’s okay to like a physco!? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! I didn’t relies how stupid I have been. She’s a psycho...! I was having a battle with myself in my head.

This is wrong...! To like a incredibly strong car murder physco! One side.

You said you loved her Second side.

I never said that! First side.

You thought it Second side.

THOUGHT! And it was a crazy thought! This was her plan along! To get me to like her and get me into her trap! Then think I’ll be to emo to go out again! First side decided.

She’s...What was psycho? I don’t even know her that much. All I knew was that she didn’t like to be touched, she’s strong, smart, pretty, sarcastic, funny, mean, rude, heart breaker, stupidly brave and a physco. I didn’t know what she liked, her life, her hobbies and what she cared about. Well I knew she cared about Seth. Then a head pokes up in front of me. I see physco above. Her hair was falling onto me. She moved back.

“Goodmorning, did you come to my bed because you gave into your lust for me? Or did you come here to...why are you here?” I ask turning my head toward her. It made me mad to have her here actually. Usually I’d enjoy it but it wasn’t helping with staying away from her. I stopped myself from trapping her into my room and do something to her until she gave in. Of course, that will be a problem because I know physco is strong but I’m not sure how strong. Don’t think that will be the time to test her.

“Uh...” Physco started “I’ll leave...” I rolled my eyes as I watch her sit up and was looking toward the door. If I pulled her back, it would make it seem that I wanted her back. That wasn’t what I wanted to show. I already knew I’ve got to move on, she has. Even though it never really happened. I wanted to know why she was here.

“Do you want to stay?” I ask looking at her back. Her brown hair still looked perfectly neat.

“Why would I stay?” She makes a face as if it was a stupid question.

“Why did you come?” I go back to my question.

“No reason...” She shrugs and then gets ready to head to the door. My eye twitched to know that she wasn’t answering my questions.I pulled onto her wrist and pulled her back.

“Why...?” I ask her seriously. She kept her head more down.

“I don’t know, sleep walked...?” She shrugs and then I noticed she was avoiding eye contact. It was probably because of what happened last night. The last thing we needed is the media thinking I... Anyways, back to track.

“Physco, avoiding eye contact, means I’m too sexy today or you’re hiding something,” I sourly smile and gave her a lesson. She then looked straight at me but with eyes of hate. I take back on wanting her to look at me.