Ch.24. He's ken and I'm barbie.

Chapter 24

~*~*Damon*~*~

Music was blasting in my ears. I was heading into a room. My bathroom wasn’t working and I had to use another one that was closet. Yesterday, Psycho had fallen asleep at the movie theater because she found the moving boring but funny at times. Then I had a conversation with Mariah and somehow it ended up to meeting up again at night. We made out for the night, she tried to get closer and I told her that I wasn’t taking it that far. It made me forgot about Psycho. It was getting better.

I entered a room and was just about to put my headphones away. The door was locked and so I took something off my pocket. I unlocked it. Some of these doors were locked because they didn’t want everyone to be using all different bathrooms at the same time. When I actually entered there was steam. It was burning hot. My head phones were still on. It made me wonder why it was so hot. It was large bathroom, not bigger than mine but still big. I turn my head and the next thing surprised me.

Someone was at the shower...Whoops... I blink and wonder who was taking a shower. Maybe I should ask or just get out of here. Then I bit my lip because I really had to go! The other washroom was far from here, I don’t think I can hold it that long! My head turns toward the shower. It had a transparent curtain but it was still blurry. Whoever was in there was hot...nice ass. I tossed my head right away. Yea...get out of here. I was just going to leave until one step and somebody came out. I held my breath. I just stared. Then she gave a blood curling scream. I didn’t get why she was screaming for, I didn’t see anything! Okay...maybe a bit of peak but nothing bad, mostly just regular skin you see everyday...

Oh fuck...! THAT’S PHSYCO!? Wow...she’s freaking hot! I think OH FUCK SHES GOING TO KILL ME! 

“DEMON!” She screeched.

“Um, it’s not Damon, it’s...Lucian!” I used the British accent and have to get the hell out of here. I was just ready to run but I slipped and go down onto my knees.

“YOU PERVERT!” She yelled at the top of her lungs “Get OUT!” She was screaming all over the place. I got up but then something got thrown at me. It hit my forehead. Why is my forehead always the target? What did it do to her!? The soap bar hit me and left a red mark.

“Ow...! Why the hell did you throw that! I didn’t really-oh,” I say in shock and then look her standing up. She’s covered with a towel now and her face is fully red.

“You have a nice ass,” I complimented her but instead she tried to punch but then she almost slipped to. She screamed again and then I saw she’d fall down flat on the ground and gain a burse. So I caught her before that happen. She owes me now...! Nope...the opposite.

“Sexual harassment!” She yelled out. I was holding her from the waist. We were both standing up. Her body felt really warm. I spark a smile from being this close and how Seth couldn’t ever be this close to her. She stood quiet for a few seconds and then starts yelling at me again. I sighed liking it this way. Now why couldn’t she be nice?

“DON’T YOU DARE SIGH!?” She yelled out. Did I...?

“What...?” I ask her “I just saved you from a burse.”

“I’d rather be bruised that SCARED!” She screams in my ear. Ow... It’s like sky diving all over again. She smashes her hand in my face pulling away from me with panic. I didn’t let her so easily just because I was having too much fun. I start laughing but then her hand really hurt. Then the door burst out open and both of us slip and fall. Luckily Psycho landed on her ass. I landed forward but this time Psycho stopped me from falling face flat by pulling on my shoulder backward.