Ch. 17 Just when I thought the demon was kind.

Chapter 17

            Damon was so sweet yesterday... He told me some personal things. He played along and didn’t steal the camera away from me. We went into that pool and it was fun. It breaks my heart on what’s going to happen at morning. And I really do mean this when I say it breaks my heart... Oh well, never should have been a player. When I heard loud screams over across the hallway. I was completely calm. I turned my body on the other side and listen to the panic of the voice that was yelling ‘I’m going to kill you Physco!” Then I just laugh at the voice but then stopped laughing. Oh shit...! He’s coming this way! Quickly I shot up from bed and locked the door but also bumped my head on the door while at it. I touched my forehead not knowing how I did that. Damon was at my door and he was trying to rip the door knob off.

            “Oh. My. Cookies!” I yell out looking at the door and ways to escape him. More panic rushes in me when the door almost broke. I swallowed a scream down and then looked at the sliding doors that led to outside in my room. How could I not notice that? Quickly I ran out of my room and into the deck. Then I start to climb down the stairs to get into the first floor and hide. Demon was quick.

            “The demon’s after me! OH Shit!” I yell out and then the demon was right behind me with blood thirsty eyes. He growled at me and was ready to just jump off the second floor to catch me. I was on the first floor and then I kept on running. I didn’t care that I was barefoot. My hair flopped back and forth.

            “YOU are DEAD!” Demon yells out at me right behind. He looked frustrated, he’s shirtless again. Yea, well let’s just say his skin isn’t tanned anymore... I run like a cheetah around the perimeter. Then I find a sliding door that was open. I walked in and locked the door behind me. Demon was standing there looking at me blood thirsty. He’s furious face was ready to break the glass. Too bad, it’s anti-demon glass! I took my tongue at him and then his eye twitched and then he ran somewhere else. My bet is that he is going to find another way to get inside. Well if he’s going inside I’m going out. I open the sliding door and check the perimeter if the Demon is about.

            Clear...! I sang. I walk out and close the door behind me. Then I kept on running with my bare feet. The running was really getting me tired but I’d rather not be eaten alive. What I did to Demon, I bet he really would eat me alive. Then a bright idea came into mind on how to escape. I ran to the side where the cars were. I opened the garage door and then I looked over at the cars. I picked the BMW and got the keys, hopped in quick and start to run the car. By the time I really started the car; Demon saw me and then had jumped into his Ferrari. I could hear Demon muttering swear words about how I touched his Ferrari. I didn’t even left a mark form yesterday, nothing...! How would he know? Demon was now tailing me and so I had to step on it.

            “I win...!” I yell out loud and start laughing because what I did to Demon was just hilarious. The next thing we know it, the cops are after us. Demon goes pale when he hears the cops as if he committed a crime. Oh wait...he probably did

            “Physco, Don’t let the cops get you and step on it! The left second turn enter parking lot,” Demon yells out of the radio of my car. Cool...I didn’t know we could do that! And now he’s being nice... So I did. I went faster and then made a turn and the cops were still after us but they were confused about the quick turn. Demon caught up and we entered an indoor parking lot that was open and closed as soon as we exit. The doors remained locked. I look over at Demon and he was in panic. He looked like a clown...No really he did...! I went off the BMW and looked at the rest of the cars in here. Holly hot shit...! These were sick hot cars! My mouth hangs open. Demon opened one other car and then told me to come in. I did and then he had the key for the car and start running it. Then he explains to me that the car is bullet proof. There was a back exit and we used that to enter a forest with a road trial. We end up back into the normal road again. Demon looks over at me and I just have to burst out laughing.