Ch. 3 My twin best friends. The bad boy and the prep.

Chapter 3

            The whole first period class I had fallen asleep without being noticed. I was walking like the living dead in the narrow school hallway. The wall was painted dirty beige and the ground also had beige square tiles. The lockers were bright red but all scratched up and written on from the many vandalism. I held my textbooks and books close to me, hugging it. Then I felt a small bump and I end up moving to the side and tired to keep my balance leaning on my locker. I'll be getting my paycheck this Sunday. Today was Monday morning. Then I noticed who pushed me, Seth.

   "Did a vampire appear at your house and bit you?" Seth asked looking at me but tried to keep distance because people around. I looked at Seth who was fully awake. We had our next class together.

   "I'm just very tired... could you give me a piggy back?" I asked him not carrying if anyone was watching. Damon was very tiring and he made me feel guilty when he used me to dumb those other two girls. I felt so bad for them. We had to all over the place to try to find them because one girl's cell phone wasn't on. Seth sighed and then put his arm over my shoulder helping me keep my balance. I could feel stares at the hallway but I really could care less right now. I leaned on his shoulder. I was just wearing a t-shirt and skinny jeans and nice comfortable spring boots.

  "Where did you go yesterday...? I woke up and you were gone. Sam said you went somewhere and giggled. You got me worried," He said because at times he didn't know what was on Sam's mind.

            "I tried to force myself to go home," I told him. Yesterday I slept at Demon's Castle. Not house, not mansion, castle! A DEMONS CASTLE. Don't get any wrong ideas, we were in separate rooms.

            "I see," Seth said and then the bell ring and we walked into the math classroom and we went at the middle beside each other. Seth was wearing a hoodie and a t-shirt under. He wore his jeans that had a chain hanging out with wicked shoes. His hair wasn't spiked up today, it was just normal.

            "Hi Seth," Catherine popped up and my eyes popped open too. I looked at Catherine who was talking to Seth and ignoring my existence. Her hair was died light brown with blond highlights, straightened and her eyes were blue. She was wearing another sluty dress to school that was short and showed her chest.

            "What...?" Seth looked at Catherine in a not friendly way.

            "Why didn't you come to my party yesterday...? You're sister came and we had a lot of fun," Catherine said with a sad sweet upset voice that didn't want to be disappointment. So Seth was also invited. It made me smile that he decided not to go and stick around with me.

            "No offense Catherine, but I don't like you," Seth said and then added "Personally." I fought an urge to laugh at Seth's burn. Catherine just looked upset and then at me with an angry face. Sooner or later, I'm going to be the most hated girl for girls. I already had Seth's stalkers hating on me, now adding Damon is gonna make it bad. I need body guards or a gun.

            "I won't be smiling if I were you Anthis," Catherine gave me a bitchy smile.

            "Why...? I'm enjoying this," I told her.

            "Please, you're completely pathetic. Friends with either the smartest people or the dumbest, you're lucky that someone like Seth hangs out with you!" She gave the talk and I just stared at her. No one disses my friends.

            "Go fuck yourself bitch, at least my friends are not sluts and backstabbers," I snapped and after yesterday and the day before, I had really bad temper. Seth laughed at my comment and Seth knew something important about me. If anyone knew that Daphne Anthis was my older sister... I'll feel so embarrassed and who knows what will happen. Daphne is a legend at this school, basically the queen bitch over here. If they knew, I'd get the title right away.