ch. 14 She's going to make you look like a clown with a missing smile

Chapter 14

I exit my room blindly and feel the walls with my hands. When my eyes opened I’d only see bright circling spots. I walked thru what I thought was the hallways. My house seemed as small as ever. Then I stopped once I heard some sounds. No.... I was thinking in my head. The crime was just up ahead. I took a deep breath and tried to open my eyes. I looked around and found my baseball bat right at the couch. Then I grab the bat and take small steps to the door up ahead. You could hear every creak at every little move I made. My grip was tight on the bat. Then I hear groaning on the door. Oh no she didn’t! I held a girlish scream back. My arms were shaking but I was already to hit some zombie head flying out the window.

It can’t be...! Not today...! The horror, oh I’m blind...! When I looked around I could hardly see anything. Everything was in swirls and then I’d see black empty stops over at places. Then I heard giggling. I sucked in my scream and my face became blue from holding my breath so much. I shut my eyes for more protection. With fear deep inside me and small tear buds in my eyes I smash the door down with my foot and hold the baseball bat. Then I heard a gasp. I open one eye and I felt it roll back to the back of my head. Then it made me think again. What is Angelica and Seth doing in my house? I felt complete betrayal inside me. What is Seth doing? They weren’t doing anything to make me go blind but...it hurt. She made out with him...! My eye twitched looking over at Angelica and ready to make her angelic face look like a clown with a missing smile. It takes a hard swing as she walk right in front of me. Hey, she’s the dummy...!

“Physco...! WHAT THE HELL!?” I heard Demon’s voice in panic. I blink and try to open my eyes. Wait, I thought it was Angelica...! This is just disturbing!

“Oh man Demon, why didn’t you tell me you were gay?” I said in a disgusted dreamy voice. This was just wrong...! POOR SETH...! I WILL REVENGE HIM!

“I am-WHAT!?” Demon yelled at in complete shock. I gave another swing with the bat. Why did the bat feel like it was made out of metal? That confused me and it felt a lot lighter than a bat.

“You did not just touch Seth...!” I pointed upset.

“TOUCH...!? Put it down before you kill someone!” Demon sounded really scared of me. Oh he should be...! I will hit his head and make it fly thru the window!

“I’m going to make you look like a clown with a missing smile,” I threatened and I felt blind. I could hear Demon suddenly holding his breath and ducked and dodged at everywhere I hit.

“You are not touching my face,” Demon said seriously.

“It’s your face or where the sun ain’t shining,” I warned him and swing again like some super strength person. Then it was complete darkness. My house just vanished in darkness and it made me wonder where it’d go.

“Ouch...It’s a hard choice...” Demon said with a small voice. Then I noticed that I had closed my eyes. I forced my eyes to open, it was blurry for a few seconds but then it all came to me. I looked straight ahead to find myself into the Demon’s mansion at the hallway of the second floor. His face looked pale and staring at what I was holding. Then I felt myself blush just discovering something. I was dreaming... Whoops...

“Whoops,” I say quietly.

“Give me the gun,” Demon says with wide blue eyes being serious. Yea, right...Like I’d give him the gun. I just made a face and look at him as if he was crazy. This time Demon had black shirt on but it showed the outline of his muscles and biceps... Then I look at the bat I was holding. Ha...what do you know...! I’m not holding a bat; I’m holding a gun...! I laugh as I look over at the gun. Demon didn’t seem to find it funny, he found it life threatening.