Ch. 2 Meeting the Demon.

Chapter 2

            “Lexi…” There was a light tug on my shoulder. I heard a Sam’s groan. My eyes fluttered open seeing bright lights all over the room. The room was empty except for the bed I was on and it was painted all white. I looked for Sam’s face and then sat up. I yawned and wondered what she wanted form me this early in the morning.

            “What…?” I asked

            “You said you had to go somewhere this morning, remember?” She reminded excited. I just stared at her with my eyes half open because of the light at the window at the side of the bed was shining bright. I got off the bed and stood up just wondering what the hell was she talking about.

            “What’cha talking about Sam…?” I asked her strangely.

            “Ten thousand dollars a week, rich boyfriend, today, limo, now,” She threw words at me. I found myself suddenly full awake and then I looked down at my clothes. I haven’t changed since yesterday because of Daphne. I can’t go there like this. I bit my lip and then looked at Sam. Her hair has gone to straight normal and she was wearing her purple and black butterfly PJ’s.

            “What time is it?” I ask her.

            “Nine, eleven,” She answered me loudly. I groaned knowing I had to get ready in five minutes and run to the place. Quickly I borrowed Sam’s bathroom and I had already stuff of my own here. I had my toothbrush here, my hairbrush, view of clothes and soccer ball. I got ready and then I went into Sam’s room again. I was going to wear her clothes. I and Sam were about the same size, except I was a four for pants and fit into smaller sometimes and she was a five. I wore purple dress that was like a second skin on me and ended higher then my knees and was strapless. I put on a black belt on it and then wore my favorite diamond skull necklace along with my rocker sandals. Then I was walking out the door. Seth was still asleep. Sam wakes up early, Seth wakes up late like me.

            I ran out of the house and then ran at the right and made a turn down. I kept on running until I was close to my street and then I stopped and saw the black limo. I’m actually gonna go into a limo! This is too cool! I pursed my lips and then walk up to the limo. The driver spots me and came out and opened the door for me. Being rich had perks…

            “Thank you,” I thanked him and went in and looked out the window. I think some people saw me go into this limo. Daphne would be too busy to pay attention to the limo down the street. Then the limo moved and I smiled to myself. I had a limo all to myself. How can it get any better…!? The sky was bright and sunny today. It matched my mood completely. It was a long ride. We ended up in area with a lot of healthy green trees. It’s been like that for twenty minutes. It looked beautiful. The road became more hard and with rocks. Then the car made at the right and there came a large, large mansion. My eyes just widened, it’s huge as a castle. I can’t imagine how many rooms. This is officially the coolest thing ever. I know it’s good to keep you’re cool and not act excited about this kind of thing but I couldn’t help it. Also, I really couldn’t care less. I had a childlike personality.

It had a large water fountain at the start. There was a huge old door entrance. Then I came out of the limo keeping my cool even though I wanted to scream like a fan girl. I got out of the limo and looked up at the giant, I am now calling Castle. The driver led me to the door and it opened. I walked in and looking inside. If I didn’t want to embarrass myself, my mouth would hang wide open. There was a skylight too.