Ch. 6 You break me? I'll break your car.

When I woke up and went down stairs I saw a Ferrari. Panic rushed into me remembering I can’t let Seth find about Damon. So I made it quickly downstairs and spot Damon. What was he doing here at morning? Sam had left a note that she already left for school and Seth should wake around now. I wore a white shirt that hanged down from my shoulders and had black butterflies all over and black leggings. Damon looked at me with a sigh.

“Come on, get in lunatic,” He ordered and I stared at him. I just had a horrible crappy day yesterday and well, he starts calling me that.

“I have school,” I mentioned.

“You’re skipping,” He planned.

“I’d rather not…” I declare.

“Well you are, we’re going somewhere hot,” He winked smiling.

“I have a test, that’s why I studied yesterday,” I pointed out.

           “Yea, I guessed, I could give you an excuse for skipping, it’s not that hard,” He shrugged mentioning the whole being rich thing. If he didn’t go to school then I can’t go to school, can I? Did he come willingly over here with his car? I stared at him with my eyes widened thinking it threw. Does that mean that the player does have a bit of a heart?

        “Why you pick me up?” I asked him.

        “Don’t get any ideas, my parents are probably tracking me and I get risk getting in trouble,” He glared at me. Well, no hopes were up. I sighed not expected any more of him. Though, I don’t want to skip school and then have to lie to Seth about where I am. Sam, will eventfully know but Seth won’t. He got out of the Ferrari and went in front of me. Damon then went behind me and then held me at the waist and went to my neck. My eye twitched and I felt the urge to defend.

             “It’ll be fun, my promise,” He said in my ear “I’ll even take my shirt off.” Well, he was asking for it. I elbow him and kick him in the shin and he let go with a painful wince. I don’t like being teased and close to a guy I barely knew.

          “Let’s go,” I gave in and climbed in the driver seat. He stares at me as if I was a lunatic again.

          “Pass me the key playboy,” I ordered him.

          “Get off of the driver seat. You’re crazy enough to play bumper cars with it,”

           “Hmm… Never thought of that but now that you mention it. It might actually be a lot of fun,” I nodded and smiled touching the wheel of the car. Damn, it would be so cool driving this car. So, Damon wouldn’t let me drive the car at all. He made me move and he drove the car. It was really hot today; too bad I didn’t put on sunscreen. Damon was very silent until he pulled out his phone. I start listening to his conversations and it started to disturb me. So I confiscated his phone and start going on the internet on it.

        “What are you doing on my phone?” He asked me calmly focusing on his driving now. There were only one lane to go this way and another lane to go down. We were driving past a river. There was a bridge very far off in the distance. The water looked actually very neat. I blinked wondering where we were going. I looked at Damon’s phone. It was really neat; there were so many things to do on this thing.

       “I’m taking a quiz,” I answered him not caring.

       “What quiz…?” he asked and I looked at the quiz. Yea right, like I would tell him what quiz I was taking. I didn’t even know why I was taking this quiz. He tried to look but I moved it away every time he got close to seeing it.

Trying to keep the playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें