Ch.8 Damon... I know a secret...!

Chapter 8

My eyes stared up into the high ceiling. The room was almost pitching black but my eyes adjusted. I refreshed the events that happened today. Sadly, I can’t sleep. I was wearing some grey spaghetti top and the material was thin and went no lower than my waist. Then I had blue jeans short shorts. That was the only comfortable clothes I found in the closet. I tossed my body around facing the mirror closet. Then I remembered there was a window. I stood up and opened the window and finally it became brighter. I turned my head toward the mirror and my body froze. I stared at something black behind me. When I turned around if there was anything, there wasn’t anybody or anything there. It was probably my own shadow.

Yea nice Lexi scared of a shadow! – I can’t believe it. Then I heard a loud slam. Then I heard the Demons voice “Ow...” I rolled my eyes. Did he fall of the bed? I laughed quietly.

“It’s not funny!” Demon yelled out. I just laughed louder. Then there was quiet again. Then I stare up at the ceiling again. My eyes moved to the mirror at times and I would just get the creeps. For some reason this mirror is scaring me. I look over the window keeping away from the mirror. Then I start hear strange humming. This was ticking me off. Then I walk off from my bed and bang the wall at the right where the Demon was supposed to be sleeping.

“If you want to be in bed with me, you can just say so,” The demon announced. My eye twitched.

“I’d murder you if I was in the same room with you in the dark,” I harshly said to him and then said “Would you cut out that humming?”

“What humming...?” He asks with a laugh. This was so not funny!

“I can’t sleep you shit! So shut up...!” I snapped because I wanted to sleep and he wasn’t letting me because of his noise.

“Lexi, is humming attractive?” He asks me as if it was some trivia question.

“I don’t know Demon; do you think it’s attractive...? If you’re trying to make me hate you, I already do,” I said sharply.

“Whoa, you’re snappy! I ain’t humming...” The demon denied and while he was talking I could hear the humming at the same time. I froze and sighed.

“Do you have somebody over?” I asked him ticked off.

“Do I sound like I’m doing it with somebody?” He asks.

“Why are you being so disgusting?”

“Why are you being so annoying?”

“Ass,”

“Psycho,”

“Unattractive ugly shit,”

“Are we calling our selves names now? Well if that’s so, I’m attractive sexy stuff,” He says.

“Puh-lease don’t flatter yourself,” I insulted and I kept on hearing the humming. It gave me the shivers.

“Back at yea psycho,” He remarked. I groaned and I couldn’t sleep now. The humming kept on going. For some reason, it reminded me of horror movies. Another twenty minutes past and the humming didn’t stop. Then I start hearing foot steps down at the open hallway outside of our rooms.

“Physco, you awake?” The demon asked.

“There is no one in the name of Psycho here,” I told him. My eyes stared at the door. A shiver went down my spine. The demon stood quiet for awhile.

“That’s weird,” The demon started.

“What...?” I asked being oblivious but the humming and now footsteps seemed a lot closer. This better not be some stupid prank. There was another complete silence. After five minutes of the demon not answering back I talked.