Ch. 15 War has been declared

Chapter 15

Just before I had left I could see Angelica’s face filled with fury and hatred of me as if she really needed to get rid of me. In case anything else would happen, I’d stayed outside of the library and leaning against the car. I stare over at my cell-phone. I was in no mood to be talking to texting anyone. Demon then had exited the library and so did Angel. Before Angel had left, she gave one glance of me as if she was giving me a death threat. She had gone into her own car which hardly looked expensive at all. The Demon stood in front of me. I was wearing shades. I just look up at him. We were just standing there for a few questions.

“Well...?” I ask wondering what he was waiting for.

“I’m surprised, aren’t you going to make a big scene?” He asks. Then I just blink and look at him strangely.

“Now why would I do that? Unless you want me to embarrass you...” I say to him because hell I was ready to except that there was hardly any people who cared about dating Demon here. Demon just looked as if he didn’t expect this from me.

“No,” He says calmly and just looks at me.

“You want to go somewhere...?” I ask him. It has been three hours since Demon had come to the library. Demon just stands there for a few more seconds of silence. He was finding my behaviour very strange. I held the keys in my hand and there was no way I was going to let him drive.

“We’re going shopping,” He informed me.

“What do you need to buy?” I ask him wondering what he’d need.

“I need you to stop looking like a tom-boy,” He says looking down at my clothes and my converse.

“Try waving a magic wand and maybe I’ll turn into the slut you want me to be,” I say sarcastically and roll my eyes at him. He narrows his blue eyes at me at the way I was acting.

“We’re going anyway because I have a party to go to at nine,” He explains. That meant I was invited. I shrug and then give in. He tried to get the keys away from me but I pull them back. I jump onto the driver seat and put the key and inside and wouldn’t let him drive. Then I followed direction by left, right and straight. Then we were out in a huge mall. Shopping was hardly anywhere of my favourite things to do. It made me fall asleep. We went in a few shops and Demon just bought new headphones, new shoes and a bag of chips. We sat on a bench and start eating the chips. I was feeling really hungry.

“Next, we’re going for you,” he warned me.

“I don’t have money with me so no,” I say easily not planning to put any heart for Demon.

“Oh yea we are, I owe you money so might as well take off from that,” he reminds me.

“I don’t need anything,”

“I’m pretty sure you do,” he says but I ignore him. When we finished he dragged me into a girly store. There was panic in me; oh no I didn’t want to go into stores. They bore the hell out of me. Sadly I was forced and the place sold dresses and stuff. They looked like something you’d go clubbing in. They were short...

“Really, I’m fine,” I say trying to drag myself out of here.

“Do you have a phobia of shopping or something?” Demon asks still making attempt to make me stay without forcing me.

“No... But I might in the future,” I say from the strong grip he had at me wrist. A lady came up to us and then Demon told her nicely that she needed to help me out. My eyes widened and I felt as if I’ve been betrayed twice one day. The lady pulled me into the changing room and made me change into stuff. They were all too showy and if I’d bended down... It made me disagree to all of them. Damon was having his fun looking at me though. I made an attempt to slap him but failed. Then I picked something finally for myself. It was a complete black dress that fell off my shoulders and was up to my knees. It wasn’t really tight like the others but not loose either. It fit like a glove. You couldn’t see anything either except part of my arms, shoulders and legs. So turns out it was really expensive, it surprised me... So Damon bought it with the money he owed me. Then he forced me to go find some shoes. He didn’t want to go in because he mentioned that shopping kind of bored him too. I wanted to choose something that was comfortable but none of them were like that. So I just picked what I thought looked was great. I picked black ones with bunch of straps all over the place up to my ankle. They also had diamonds all over the straps and they were real diamonds. Demon yawned when we finished that part.