Ch. 22 Player vs Six year old.

Chapter 22

Cameras were all over the place but Demon’s mother got them out. His mother is feared by mostly everyone except me. I got my own room in this mansion. It looked really castle like. It was beautiful and large. Head phones in my head and I was listening to a song and kept on repeating it. I lay at the bed staring at the ceiling and listen to music all over again. A smile played on my face trying to forget. It was night in England. A day already passed over at where we used to be.

“Baby you keep my heart beat, beat, beat, beat, beating. For some reason I keep believing...” I sang along with the song. It was by stereo skyline- heartbeat. It was a fast song and it got me distracted. I was just going to let myself listen to music and fall asleep with it. At the moment I didn’t want to think or feel. As the song start to end, the cut in my chest was opening again. The stitches weren’t enough to keep my heart together. Then I had to because I needed to tell him that I’m not what he thinks he is. I pick up my cell-phone not caring how far we were. I dialled his phone number. There were a five beeps and picking up.

“Hello...?” Seth voice appears on the phone but dead.

“Seth I was-“I started but then he just hanged up on me. I bit my lip and I let the darkness of the room swallow me up. I had to call him until he answers. He can’t act like this to me. He’s supposed to be there. I dialled again and he picked up again.

“I don’t want to hear it,” He says directly.

“But Seth It’s not like that! I swear...please-“He hangs up again. I get frustrated and a tear drops off my eye and hits the bed. I can’t lose my best friend. I may seem like an emotional wimp now but no one knew how close I and Seth are. Having him think this and say it to me... It hurt... This time he didn’t even pick up. Another time...he wouldn’t pick up. I let more tear drops fall onto the bed. Then I start singing with the song that came next.

Can you hear these tear drops? Hit my Pillow, they kept falling cause, I kept falling for your dozen thorny roses, now I’m bleeding; now I’m lonely again... – Empty frames.

Damon POV

I touch the mark physco left by to remind me of what she did to me and I did to her. I was walking back from the bathroom and then I hear singing over a room. It was actually good singing with just whispering. Then I peak over to the door and open it slightly. It was physco... She was looking up at the ceiling. One leg over another. She had her I-pod in her head and headphones in her ears. Guess...what... She was crying again... She thinks she’s the only one that fucking goes thru something awful? I make a fist. It hurt me watching her crying there because of Seth and me. She’s calling me selfish; she’s selfish for even doing what she did! If she loved Seth then she should have just said it!

I walk away and then head over back outside at the courtyard. I look up the billion of stars in the sky. No star can make this wish come true. Oh great, the physco is making me poetic. What can’t she do? Maybe I should try the music thing out. Telling by what she’s doing it isn’t’ working but hell, might as well. I’ve rather go outside and go to a party. I don’t know the parties in England though...not yet. First song comes on, in the end- Faber drive. Oh yea, this is what one of my thousands of girlfriends put on my I-pod. There’s no way I’d have this song on.

-Am I the fool, Am I the victim, I'd rather know, You'd rather kiss him, Am I the fool, am I a victim, I'd rather know, You'd rather kiss him good night, Tonight I'm blinded, I try I tried, Is the way, Is this the way it ends. – This music thing isn’t working. How is this helping? Then I go search for clubs around England on the internet. Another song came on that was called bulletproof by Iyaz. I put this song on... I found some parties around. Then I went back up stairs and then pass by Physco’s room. I open it and she’s sleeping. Then I enter and look over at her. She was mostly into a ball. Eyes and mouth closed. I bended down to the height of the bed and where her face was. A string of hair fell on her face. As much as I hate her...

Trying to keep the playerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara