Ch.24. He's ken and I'm barbie.

Start from the beginning

“Oh... You seem awfully close,” A women at the door said. I turn my head and then see my father’s cousin. She looked tall and strict as usual. Her orange hair was tied back put there was one curl that was down her face. Her eyes were small but blue. She looked down at me and Lexis. Lexis just stood there touching at the bottom of her leg. Her ass was probably hurting. Lexis looked completely flushed and embarrassed.

“Hi, we are close but I just came in to give her something and she slipped and I fell down with her,” I cover up what really was going on. She never did believe me.

“Damon, get you and your mate ready. Behave threw the dinner,” She told me looking at me but then eyed Psycho. Psycho just looked right away avoiding eye contact.

*~*~Lexis~*~*

Mate...? I was thinking. Who uses those terms? I felt embarrassed by having someone see me like this. I felt all paranoid now because Demon was being too close for comfort. I got up and then ordered Demon to get the hell out. So he did but told me to fucking hurry up because he’s gotta piss. So just for that I took longer.

“Don’t make me come in there!” Demon yelled out from behind the door. So I dressed up quickly. And wore a regular t-shirt and kapris. He then slammed the door open. I left quickly but he told me to stay close because his mother wanted to say something. So I did. He came out and gave me a glare. Then he caught my hand and dragged me to where we had to head. We walked into a room...with clothes. I should be a closet but this is the biggest closet I ever seen in my life. More like a huge shop. His mother was there.

“Damon, go get Lexis hair down and then go to your room. Yours and Lexi’s clothes will be there. And I want you two to act like real couples but no kissing unless somehow somebody asks you too,” His mother said weirdly as if it would be a strange question. Demon and I and just stared at her as if she was crazy. She wants us to look what other people want? I think he was thinking the same thing as me.

“Go...” His mother gave us a scary glare “I will decide today if you both stay together.” Demon grabbed me quickly and out of the room. For some reason we were in a rush. My face went pale when I heard that I might get fired if I do badly.

“Why are we rushing...?” I asked him.

“Because the guests are coming earlier then we thought.” Demon told me and then moved his blue eyes at me “We got to do this right Psycho, or it’s my car and your money.” We end up in the garage. It’s like a huge parking lot. He has the keys for one of the cars. He first groans that he hates this car.

“This is a fucking slow car damn! Who the hell will drive something this tiny and pathetic? What kind of car is lime green!?” Demon was snapping all over the place. My eye twitched and then I pulled the key away from him but he got it back. He looked at me and claimed it “My key...!” It wasn’t that bad of a car. We went into the car and we stopped by Mariah’s salon. Her hair was fizzy today. She looked over at Demon and cracked a smile with eyes filled with lust. Something happened that I should know about? Demon looked over at her as if he was going to throw up.

“I never thought her hair would look like a poodle,” Demon says making a face and I had to laugh it out. Her hair was really over the top today. Her hair used to be below her chest, well now it’s really poufy and up to her neck. Then we walk over to her. My hair was still wet.

“Hi Damon,” She says with a smile.

“Get Lexis hair in curls and hurry up,” he ordered quickly. I could tell Demon was already over her. Something happened. She frowned and then nodded. She told me to go sit somewhere. Demon stood beside me waiting.