Rocket

-3 1/2 months later-

Colin

Though he's a bit adamant about the baby sleeping in his room on his own; he knows he needs to just suck it up and let his kid sleep. Of course he's really excited about his son, naturally, but he has to loosen the reigns.

He carefully lays the baby down in the crib; fixing his clothes a bit before laying the blanket over him. After turning on the baby monitor he makes his way back to his bedroom, seeing his wife laid on the bed. She's got her glasses on; reading some book in her lap, her face showing how concentrated she is.

Being so busy with football and the baby it feels like he hasn't spent time with his wife in forever. The time he's home their focus is on the baby and when he's not he has his focus on trying to lead the team to victory.

But tonight he'd like to forget about his responsibilities and just be normal.

He moves to the end of their bed unseen; kneeling up on the bench there and staring at her for a bit. Of course she doesn't pay attention because she's so into her book. It's sat on her stomach as she thumbs through the pages ever so often.

He reaches up and wraps his hand around her ankle; easily pulling her down from where the pillows are and closer to the end of the bed. He gets up onto the bed: letting go of her ankle and crawling up so he's hovering over her. Her book is now laid on her chest as she stares up at him.

"What are you doing?" He doesn't answer: instead grabbing her book and throwing it to the side. He reached down and took off her glasses, setting those to the side as well before smiling down at her.

"You're up to something..." she muttered.

"I'm not up to anything." He smiled, leaning down to kiss her for a moment.

She leaned up on her elbows and kissed back; but he bit her lip.

"I don't know why you think that's a bad thing...I like biting." She pulled back and smiled.

"I know. I did it on purpose." He gripped her thighs in his hands and rolled so she was sat atop of him.

"Baby sleep?"

"Mhm."

She smirked before pushing his chest so he fell flat against the bed. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off of her, revealing her bra. He put his arms up and behind his head, staring at her for a moment.

She looked good. He knew she was slightly self conscious because she was slightly heavier after having the baby. Her stomach had gone back to normal, but her hips filled out beautifully and her chest was even better than before. He liked how thick she was, he liked her new curves.

He ran his hands down her sides: feeling her soft skin. She moved against him, making him bite his lip. He sat up; leaning forward to kiss down her neck, biting ever so often to hear her groan.

"Get rid of this..." she tugged at his shirt and he pulled back to get rid of it before she pushed him back again.

Her soft lips kissed from the corner of his mouth, across his jaw and to his neck as he kept ahold of her hips. They moved from his collar and started a slow decent down his chest, his breathing starting to pick up at the feeling. He closed his eyes and groaned as she kissed at his stomach.

"That-"

Then the baby's cry erupted from the baby monitor.

He felt her pull away and he opened his eyes to see her push her hair out of her face as she sighs.

"I'll go." She spoke up, getting up off of him, grabbing her shirt and getting down from the bed before walking out.

All of a sudden he got droopy sitting there waiting and soon....

**************

Morgan

The baby finally was asleep again and she slowly and carefully put him back in the crib.

She closed the door after turning on the small night light.

When she made it back to her bedroom she was met with a sprawled out and sleeping husband. She couldn't help but to shake her head and laugh a bit. The last couple of months had been taking a toll on the both of them and sleep was a luxury that they couldn't enjoy with a new baby in the house.

Come to think of it; she hadn't gotten little to no sleep in the past three days straight.

So it was with all too much excitement that she climbed into bed and to his side. She grabbed the extra duvet and laid it out over herself and her man before cuddling into his side with her head tucked into his neck. His arm wrapped around her in his sleep and soon she was fast asleep.

Excitement could wait till tonorrow.