Irresistible - Fall Out Boy

Author's Note
Okay, so the song has nothing to do with this chapter but I wanted to incorporate it in this somewhere; it has a special meaning to me, it reminds me of an old friend :)

Things are gonna start ending soon ;-; There's 2-3 more chapters then there'll be an epilogue and a couple of chapters explanation and stuffs.

I might start another fic, something to keep me motivated. But I'll worry about that later

Seiko's POV
I tapped my pencil impatiently on my desk as I stated up at the clock: 3:15. I needed this day to go faster, I needed to see Yoshiki.

Yoshiki hadn't been in for the past two weeks. I sent him countless messages, voicemails and all my attempts were ignored. He worried me sick. I just needed to make sure he was okay... It wasn't like him at all to not be present.

I wasn't the only one worried, everyone misses him. Not surprisingly, Shinozaki leaped at this chance to make her seem that she still cared for Yoshiki. She's so pathetic-no! I will not stoop to her level.

I stood as soon as I heard the bell sound. Shoving my stuff into my bag and I rushed down the hall, dodging my way through the flow of people that were spelling into the corridor. The cold air hit me like a slap to the face when I ran through the door, the weather had been getting colder now. My bag smashed against my waist as my feet pounded along the concrete, I wasn't going to let that bother me.

I crunched my way through the leaves and avoided occasionally fallen branch. My heart pounded in my chest, due to the running and my worry. I just hoped he wasn't badly ill. I tried to remember what apartment complex he was in- was it three from the first, or fourth?

I shoved open the glass door of the fourth complex and bounded up the stairs, panting as I made my way to door 4E. "Yoshiki!" I called as I banged my fist on the door repeatedly. "YOSHIKI?!" I cried again. I heard light shuffling and a weak voice reply, "Seiko..?"
"Yoshiki! Are you okay? What's wrong?"
The door clicked and revealed a figure slouched over in a hallway.

They had messy hair as if they'd just woken up. Creased pyjamas added to the conclusion. A blanket, possibly a comforting item, was draped across their shoulders. Their eyes were dull and faded, outlined with a dark ring. A pale face and shaky hands justified my thoughts- he really wasn't okay.

"Yoshiki! I'm so sorry I didn't visit sooner!" I hugged him tightly, I could feel his arms weakly wrap around me.
"It's okay ..." I heard him wince. He pulled away and that's when I saw them. The red scars, the battle wounds, the deep-scarlet cuts that adorned my lover's wrists.

I feel my eyes well up with tears as my vision goes blurry. "Y-Yoshiki ... I-"
"Seiko! I-," he hurriedly tries to cover up the marks, "I'm so sorry..."
"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me your were unhappy?" I begged.
"It didn't matter, it doesn't matter. I'm just being selfish, I'm sorry."
I hugged Yoshiki and burrowed my face into his shoulder. "Don't say sorry, it's no ones fault. I'll love you whatever you do." I feel him gently pat me on the back as I cry into his shoulder. "If anything, I'm the selfish one! I'm the one crying!"

We wonder into his living room once I had calmed down. I needed to talk this out. "So ..." I started as we sat down on his sofa. The room was dark, the curtains were drawn and the lights were off. Wrappers and trash were littered everywhere.

"Sorry about the mess, I haven't really been feeling up to much ..."
"That's perfectly fine ... Are you feeling any better now?"
"I ... Don't know."
"Well we'll have to change that then!" I say jumping up. I smile at Yoshiki and walk over to the curtains. I swiftly draw them open in one swift movement. I see Yoshiki squint a little as his eyes adjust to the sudden change in light, he probably had them drawn for days. I walked back over to the sofa and pulled Yoshiki up. "How about we do some baking or something?"
"I don't really have anything to bake on ... Or with..."
"Then let's sort that out too!"

I laughed hysterically as Yoshiki shook the bubbles out of his hair- we were washing dishes and it got a bit out of hand. Yoshiki smiled at me as he attempted to get the mess of bubbles off of him. Bubbles flew around the room and they left his hair. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yoshiki grab a handful of bubbles. Before I could react, I felt the cold water, mixed with bubbles, run down my back.

I screamed and Yoshiki laughed at my reaction. I clutched my back, thinking that would help, and started laughing. "Payback can be a bitch!" Yoshiki joked. "Okay, fine. I call a truce."

"I ship them so much~!" I call out as I see Eren and Levi flash up on Yoshiki's television screen. We'd been sitting on his sofa watching Attack on Titan on Netflix ((😏huhuhehehueheu)).
"Oh, so your an ereri shipper, huh?"
"Oh hell yeah, ereri smut will warm thy soul," I reply.
"I like eremika mys-"
"wHAT?!" I faced him.
"Jokes! Jokes."
"You better be!" I huffed, half jokingly and half real.

As the the ending music played, I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me and Yoshiki. I leant on his shoulder and snuggled into the blanket, it really was soft. "I hope your okay now, I really do,"
"Don't worry, I'm very happy," Yoshiki smiled as he stroked my hair softly.