Ch. 6 You break me? I'll break your car.

Начните с самого начала

      “Come on, why won’t you show me?” He laughed a bit.

      “Don’t want you to see,” I answered and then he got close again and then I moved again and he got even closer. I laughed at his pathetic attempt trying to read it. Even if he looked at it, he’d probably wouldn’t be able to read it. Then suddenly the car got slower. We were still on the road and near the water. I pulled a confused face wondering what he was doing. We couldn’t already be here, there was nothing here. The car completely stopped.

       “We’re not moving from this spot until you show me,” He said being a spoiled rich guy. I just stared at him just not believed.

      “Are you serious…?” I ask.

      “Would I stop the car if I wasn’t serious?” He said. You know what? I was fine with staying here.

       “Well, I guess we’re just going to have to stay here,” I shrugged and then he got up to get his phone backed up. I got up and jumped over the car and he start running after me. I ran quickly and turned around and yelled out.

      “You’re not ever going to catch me!”I yelled out. Then he got close to me and I was surprised. Didn’t know he could be really fast. So I climbed down the small hill that was near the lake. I ran down the grassy green hill. He caught up to me and then pushed me down on the ground. The ground was now more flat. I laughed on how stupid this was. Just to see on what quiz I was on! Then I noticed that Damon was basically on top of me. I felt my cheeks flush and he was really hot, so that makes me more nervous...even if he’s a complete jerk. Damon got the cell-phone from my hand and looked at it.

        “Oh,” He said “Well, tell me you’re result.” I rolled my eyes lying in the grassy field.

Damon POV

          I finally caught my cell-phone and then looked at the quiz she was doing. ‘Which type of guy is for you?’ At least this quiz was a normal one.

         “Oh,” I said “Well, tell me you’re result.”And then I go look at her favorite quizzes at the side. She had an account on this website. ‘Would you survive a vampire invasion?’ ‘What kind of hot vampire would like you?’ ‘Are you team Jacob or Team Edward’ the craziest one was ‘What mythical creature are you?’ What the hell was up with her liking all these fantasy stuff! She really is a lunatic! Oh and another one was ‘Are you emo?’ I stared at her un-believed and then saw her cheeks light up a bit. Then I start feeling a weird feeling inside me. I stare at the lunatic. Her hair was neatly put but messy. She had a really cute smile on her face. Her eyes were more of a golden than brown… Why am I paying attention to her!?

No, I didn’t just have feelings.

She’s a lunatic, that’s what lunatic’s do.

Make me feel crazy things. If I kissed her, would she fall for me? Then I can break her and she’ll disappear and quit.

No she’s a lunatic, who knows what happens if I do! More, eh, feelings…

            “Alright, up we go lunatic, or we’re gonna be late,” I told her and she gives me another rude glare. She got up and we headed back into the car. I looked at my car seeing that it wasn’t harmed in any way. We got in the car and I started driving again and she’s still on my cell-phone. I was going to use that cell-phone to call some girls. I got another of my cell-phones out and tried to hide it this time. Though, somehow she found it and pulled it away.