* * *

In the morning we have a light breakfast together, not rising too early, planning to leave the house at noon. As I pick up our dishes he explains he has training today, so I let him go get dressed for that and offer to clean up myself. Once I finish, I go ahead and pack up my dirty clothes, so I can not make a mess here and just wash my stuff there. Rapidly, I change into some jeans and one of Harry's tees since I've run out of my own, and I just tie it with a rubber band to adjust the size.

"Hey angel. Looking beautiful as always," I hear from behind me, then turn to see Harry walking out from his bathroom. He's wearing an old hoodie with some long gym shorts, his hair tied up in one of his perfected buns.

His compliment has me smiling at him as I bend down to zip up the small suitcase, then stand and lift up the handle. "You look cute in those shorts, babe," I test the nickname again, failing miserably. I can't help but laugh at myself.

"Oh baby, you don't need to worry about having a nickname for me. You calling for me in general is all I need," Harry says as he and I start walking out of his room and heading for the front door.

I suppose he's right, and if I can't pull it off, I should seriously stop trying. I pick up my phone from the counter and stuff it in my pocket as Harry takes his keys and his phone.

"So I guess I'll hear from you later? We'll meet back at the flat?"

He looks surprised when he hears my questions, "Who said your going back to your flat on your own?"

"I was just going to walk since it's only like thirty minutes..." I pause, "You want to take me?"

A cheeky grin takes place on his lips, "No way am I letting my angel walk there alone," he teases.

I let go of the suitcase to cross my arms. "I am a big girl you know, I'm gonna have to start doing things alone."

Yes, I am freaking out on the inside how cute this is that he wants to take me everywhere, but the second reason I did move here was to be on my own, and do stuff for myself. Sure I want to spend all my time with him, but Harry will have to understand this, and back down a bit on acting like he's my parent.

"Believe me, I realize this angel, but what if I ask nicely?" He questions again, that hopeful look appearing in his eyes again.

Along with the grin, those evil, adorable dimples, and his green emeralds, how the hell will I ever deny him?

I sigh, falling in his trap. "Fine..." I shake my head, giggling at his glee. "Take me everywhere, daddy, I'm too much of a baby to go alone," I whine dramatically, emphasizing with my arms in the air.

A smug grin takes over the toothy, playful one as Harry moves to back me into the wall and traps me with his big arms.

"That's it. There's your nickname," he sneers deeply in my ear. The feeling of his hot breath on my skin causes goosebumps to rise. He kisses my jawline, smiling on the skin as he sees what he's done to me in a matter of seconds. "Be careful how you use it though, or else daddy will punish you." I take in a sharp breath with his threat as he kisses me again.

Holy hell...how can you go from adorable to sexy beast in no time?

As much as I'm heating up with this moment, I think it's time I gain some control.

I clear my throat, "Well then, daddy, it's time we drop me off, yeah?" Small giggles sound from the both of us as he frees me from my trap and we head downstairs.

On the small walk outside to his car, I see a paparazzi, and Harry moves me to his other side, blocking me from the camera as it clicks multiple times, and the man calls out to us many questions. I can just see the headline now: