“Morning Grandma” I said walking to her.

“Oh, morning Jason” She replied, “You are up so early”

“Yeah, we are going to camp today” I said smiling. “And Grandpa sent me to tell you that we are leaving”

“Oh, that's great, sweetie” Grandma said, “Have a great time and be careful”

“Yeah, Grandma, we'll be”

“Ok” Grandma said kissing my cheek. “And stay out of troubles”

“Yeah, I promise we'll stay out of them” I promised, but man I was wrong and if I knew what was coming, I have never promised her that.

I walked to Grandpa's truck and climbed in the shotgun seat.

“Ok, ready” I said. Grandpa just nodded and started to drive. We went to Mr. Wilson's store to buy some food for the trip and somethings my Grandpa needed to build something for my Grandma's garden.

“Hello, Frederick” Mr. Wilson greeted.

“Hey, Wilson” Grandpa replied.

“Are you coming to the poker night today?”

“Sorry, I can't” Grandpa said, “I'm taking Jason and his friends camping”

“Oh, that's good” Mr. Wilson said, looking at me. “Are you ready to have fun Jason?”

“Yeah, sir”

“Well, we should be leaving now” Grandpa said paying for the stuffs we bought.

We picked the twins and Naomi at twelve o'clock. We were on our way to the woods by two o'clock.

When we arrived the forest it was four o'clock. We only got three or so hours of daylight. It took us forever to get there. One, because my Grandpa drives very slowly and two, because Dustin wanted to go to the restroom three or four times on our way to the woods.

“Ok, here we are!” Grandpa exclaimed stretching as he got out of the car.

It took us a hour settle camp. One because the twins were fighting about how to settle the tent and two because were doing it in a hurry, because we wanted to go get the dragons out of that cave. The problem was we didn't know how to take them with us, without grandpa find out about them. I didn't want to know what grandpa would do if he find out about them or his reaction.

“Well, we are done settling camp” Grandpa said sitting on a old trunk we found and used as a chair. “Anyone is hungry?”

“Yeah, we are” Naomi said as her stomach growled. Her face started to getting pink. We all started laughing.

“I think I heard a bear or something” Dustin tease making Naomi punched him hard on the shoulder. “Ow!”

“You deserve that for being a jerk” Anastasia said laughing.

“Thanks sis, love you too” Dustin replied sarcastically rubbing his shoulder. I just laughed and sat on the trunk. We still got like two or so hours of daylight. That was enough time to go get the dragons and hid them near our camp behind some bushes.

“Well, I'll make dinner” Grandpa said chuckling about the twins' little fight.

“Ok, Grandpa” Anastasia said smiling.

“It'll be ready in about half an hour” He said.

“Can we go for a walk?” I asked him. Hoping he would let us, then get the dragons bring them here and hide them, and then wake up early in the morning and hide them on his truck. But man, I should now by now that most of the time I'm wrong and this one wasn't the exception.