Seems like you didn't know you have powers” The voice laughed, “Well, sadly for you and your friends. You won't be able to use them.”

What do you mean?” I asked.

I got a surprise for you four under my scales” The voice said laughing. The laugh of that voice was like knifes being sharpened against rocks. I felt a chill ran down my back again and shivered.

The last thing I remember from that dream is that horrible laugh.

I woke up gasping for air and sweating cold. I looked around and saw that I was in my room, on my bed. Then I remembered the knife and the creature stabbing me and lift my shirt to see that there was nothing on my stomach. No blood, no scared, nothing. I sighed in relief and laid back down again.

I looked to my nightstand and saw that it was three o'clock in the morning. I groaned and lay back again. I didn't want to go back to sleep, fearing that I would dream with that horrible voice again. But after ten minutes later I felt my eyes closing and then I went to sleep.

I woke up again by the sound of my alarm. I didn't dream about that voice again. But I still had shivers every time I remembered it. I went to my bathroom and washed my face and went to take a good thirty minutes cold shower to wake me up.

After the cold awesome shower. I put some blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt and walked out of my room. I climbed down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

My grandpa was seating on the chair next to the window reading his newspaper as usual while drinking his cup of coffee.

“Hey, Grandpa” I greeted, sitting on the chair in front of him. The morning was a little cold, but perfect. The sunlight entering through the opened window, illuminating the whole kitchen. The wind sending the smell of blossoms through the window.

“Hey, Jason” Grandpa replied, still reading his newspaper. “Ready to go camping?”

“Yeah, I have all my stuffs packed last night”

“Good, we are leaving after I finish some stuffs” Grandpa said.

“Oh, ok” I replied, “Where are mom and dad?”

“They got to leave early” I just looked down. They never wait for me to said goodbye. They are always going on trips. I know they are doing it to give me a better future, but I rather have them expend more time with me.

“Don't worry, son. They'll be back soon” My Grandpa said, trying to reassured me. “But let's go, because I need to do somethings, before we go camping and if we want to get camp settle before night we need to hurry”

“Ok, Grand, but I just need to eat breakfast.”

“Ok, I'll go get a shower, while you eat breakfast” Grandpa replied.

“OK” I said and grabbed a bow and cereal. I poured some milk and started eating.

When I finished Grandpa entered the kitchen, wearing his squared blue and white long sleeve button up shirt and blue jeans and working boots. He looked like a farmer, even though, he had never being or live in a farm. He always want to, but never go the chance.

“Ready?” Grandpa asked. I just nodded and went to get my stuffs from my room. I took my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

“Ready, to leave Grand” I said walking back to the kitchen.

“Ok, go tell your Grandma we are leaving” Grandpa said picking his and my backpack and walked out of the kitchen.

I walked to the back yard and saw my Grandma was attending her garden. She always love flowers and all that gardening things. Her gray long hair was waving freely under her gardening hat protecting her from the sunlight. She was digging a hole to put a new plant. She was wearing a flowered long dress and green gloves.