"Have you talked to Brandon?" Jay asked, shattering my thoughts.

I shook my head. "No. I have nothing to say to him. He still blowing up my phone tryna explain himself but he can miss me with that shit." I answered. Brandon was the last thing on my mind right now. I couldn't allow myself to be depressed because he decided to fuck up. I was a faithful ass girlfriend to him.

"You need me to cut him? I will fuck his life up for playing with best friends heart like that." Jaylon said, putting her hands on her hips.

"No Jay. Calm down. I'm not worried about that nigga." I laughed. She was always ready to cut somebody.

"So the company finally had their meeting with Rihanna on Monday. I finally got to meet my wife!" Jaylon gushed, fluffing her curls.

"Really? How did it go?"

"It went really good. She's really nice. And she was asking about you too."

I frowned. "What you mean? What she say?"

"Well TMZ was on and of course they was talking about you and Chris so she asked me to turn the volume up. I was being goofy saying go bestfriend and she asked me did I know you. I said yeah then she was like are they really dating. She lowkey sounded worried." Jaylon giggled.

"And what did you say?" I asked raising my freshly threaded brow at her.

"I said yall are just friends. Damn, why you panicking?" Jay smirked.

My shoulders slumped as I sat down at the nearby chair. "I don't need Rihanna thinking I'm Chris girlfriend."

"She is an ex. Her opinion don't matter in who Chris decides to date. But seriously though, do you have feelings for Chris?" Jay asked, her voice softening.

I looked down in my lap, playing with my fingers. I couldn't believe I was about to admit this out loud. "Yes." I sighed.

"And the choir sings!" Jaylon laughed making spirit fingers. "I knew it."

I blushed. "He's a really good guy. He's nothing like the media portrays him as. He's the total opposite. He's done some stupid shit, but I see him working everyday improving himself, taking care of his daughter. He's changing everyday and it's for the better."

"Are you gonna tell him how you feel?"

"No! Besides I just got out of a relationship. I shouldn't be jumping back into another one."

"But why should that matter? He likes you. You like him." Jaylon reasoned.

"It's not that simple Jaylon. I don't want to ruin things between us. Besides I'm not even sure if he feels the same way. He can have any woman he wants. He's Chris Brown. I'm pretty sure he ain't caught no feelings for lil ole me." I replied. My head was starting to hurt talking about all this.

"He likes you. It's so obvious."

Before I could speak, a brownskin man wearing a white tee, grey sweats, and Nike slides appeared from around the corner.

"Hey Mike!" Jaylon squealed, giving him a side hug.

Mike pulled away smiling. "Hey Jaylon. I'm guessing this is your friend Kyrie." he said glancing at me.

"Hi." I nodded at him.

Mike squinted his eyes at me. "Your Chris Brown's personal assistant right?"

"Yes. I'm actually here because I want to get a drawing done for him. As a gift." I answered nervously. I hated that I was so shy around people sometimes. But I couldn't help it.