Maid for a Day (part 3)

It felt weired to write part three. Or in my case type it.

Erza Pov.
I don't know what happened but all of the sudden I or should I dare to say we were flying through the air. When we stopped We were in a house. I looked around. "Well welcome to me casa!" Jellal said giving me open arms.

I walked around. Everythimg was blue. I gave him a confused look. He returned the look. I sighed and face palmed. "So Jellal why did you bring me here?" I asked him. Be gave me a huge smirk. "Well that has to do with the next task that you will be doing." He gave me a fake smile. I returned one.

"So," I said. He walked up to me. He placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me closer. I felt his hot breath on my neck. "I want you to do it with me."
"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

He placed his lips on mine. I would pull back but the dare. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I didn't accept. He growled and pulled me closer making my mouth fly open in shock. He slipped his tounge we started to make out but then it went itnto something more.

Lemon.........

He ripped my maids dress off and stared at me head to toe( i hate the word toe ). I wanted to cover myself but before i could Jellal pushed me on the bed. He held my wrist over my head with one hand while the other went to the back and unhooked my bra.

Jellal quickly made a move. He grouped my right boob, and sucked on the other. I moaned but I quickly bit my lip. Jellal noticed and his hand left my boob and went down to my underwear. He ripped it off and pushed 2 fingers up my womanhood. I moaned......

To be continued. You guys dont know how many lemon fanfics i had to read. Im trying my best to update and make long chapters also to make the lemons good. Also so srry for not updating I had a spanish test and had to do w essays ill start writting the next chapter. Also if u follow me I'll follow you.